This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fyshnutz
yup, there they are, and damn fine too.Now I need to go change my special rocketship underpants, yikes she is hot.
By FliesOnly
Here is my theory on redheads....they are either really, really hot or not even in the ballpark...I never see any that are just ok......Whats up with that?BTW, the one posted here is at the top end! Thank you from a redhead fan!
By coolconman
Originally posted by FliesOnly:n Here is my theory on redheads....they are either really, really hot or not even in the ballpark...I never see any that are just ok......Whats up with that?BTW, the one posted here is at the top end! Thank you from a redhead fan!
Anytime Flies, I'm a huge firebush fan as well. As to your theory, I have to say I've noticed that myself. It's kinda like girls at the gym, you never see a girl thats just a few pounds over. They always seem to be quite large, or very excellent shape. Although you do see many that are bordering on too thin. :p
By Salty
I have to agree on the redhead theory; They are either smokin' hot sultry temptresses or they look like Howdy Doody on acid.
By befuddled
Originally posted by FliesOnly:n Here is my theory on redheads....they are either really, really hot or not even in the ballpark...I never see any that are just ok......Whats up with that?BTW, the one posted here is at the top end! Thank you from a redhead fan!
I found the low end:
By coolconman
I refuse to let this baby die. Like Dr. Frankenstein, we created this monster and we have a responsibility to nurture it until it is able to take care of itself. So here we are...I was over on the Westfly Oregon forum this morning and noticed they have a thread called World's longest thread????. Guess what? it's all of about 6 pages long; and not one post containing boobies or pie (and it's 3 years old!!). Hell, we've got a thread of just boobies and pie that's longer than that. And I came across this story while browsing the net today. I guess it's not always a good thing when a girl compliments your intelligence. But then guys have known about the relationship between boob size and brains for awhile so I guess it's only fair. :cool:

<small>[ January 24, 2006, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: coolconman ]</small>
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by coolconman:n n I was over on the Westfly Oregon forum this morning and noticed they have a thread called World's longest thread????. Guess what? it's all of about 6 pages long; and not one post containing boobies or pie (and it's 3 years old!!). Hell, we've got a thread of just boobies and pie that's longer than that.
Just goes to show that trying to suck gets you nowhere. At the Drake, it happens with no effort at all. Btw, this seemed like a perfect opportunity to post a picture of that Hilton waif and her stupid little rat she seems to always be suckling: Image
By creeklover
CCman.....you are not alone in the quest for the 100 page thread. Each one of us has to step up and carry the torch at times. But people, this will not be easy...baby steps, baby steps. 30 is in sight....take aim Drakians. Image
Huge Weekend

Fuck ya!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Cheech’s Stoneflopper https://live.sta[…]

Attitude

Your handle here now makes sense.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Updated - two more to go. Fallen513 for the mule […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine