Sage Z-Axis for sale

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: Sage Z-Axis for sale

Post by Average Joe » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Benissimo!

davesnothere

Post by davesnothere » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

RaZ wrote:very nice.
what about the omletta?
x2
"And, finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important but because I suspect that so many other concerns of men are equally unimportant -- and not nearly so much fun" - John D. Voelker, by courtesy of Ajax.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Outstanding!

Anyone who can pass P Chem at a major University is one smart mother fucker. (Period) A hot blonde female who can do it is a rare find but I'm sure you already know that.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 am

[report]As is often the case in was totally wrong. Fillet and goat cheese makes a rather shitty omelet.

My next addition to this thread will be flank steak with roasted fennel and balsamic reduction. In the mean time here is something to make if there are any leftovers.

After Dinner Omelets

Mise en place. You will want to fry up some shrooms before you remember to take pictures for your drake friends.

Farm fresh is the only way to get your eggs this color. Add a little salt and pepper.

When your butter foams like this you have reached the correct temperature. If you don't use one of those fruity non stick coating pans I recommend a brushing a few drops of olive oil around with a paper towel before it hits the heat. Nothing worse than a stuck omelet. Do this and you will not even need a spatula.

Mushrooms, mozz, and steak, topped with some parmigiano reggiano. Just before this you will want to pour your eggs in and draw a fork around every few seconds for about 30 seconds or so to give some texture. Let a base of cooked eggs form and add your fillings.

Under the broiler on a preheated baking stone. This will make the fluffiest damn omelet you have ever seen.

She is looking ready, no liquid and it will be tall and pillow-like.

Fin.

Just like JJ's.
[/report]
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

mrl0004

Post by mrl0004 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 am

Nice work BF. Please don't put up any more P-chem labs, it gives me horrible flashbacks! :cool
"Don't ever underestimate the power of a good blue line session with a 1wt. Shit gets settled out on the boulders, things get prioritized. And, in the end, you put something back in the tank..." -wandering blues

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Spent the Weekend on the boat and got to do some crabbing. Dropped the pots on Sat with a stiff north wind and 7-8 foot swells, not the best conditions...picked them up Sunday in 5-6's much nicer boat ride. Having two licenses on board our limit was 20 well we stuck 19 in the tank in two pots, almost unheard of.
Bot underway (stole pic from our Cabo trip)
The haul, one of them bastards got my middle finger good. I flung my arm as I felt the pinch and crab went flyin across boat as the claw was still clamped onto my finger.
had to figure out how to get em from A to B this seemed to do the trick
Put em in the livewell to keep em fresh
got em home and it was time to clean, the bastards were still alive and trying to pinch my ass again
Using Salt and two lemon peels I boiled those bitches up
Final product ready for eating
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

I love me some dungeness. Good stuff!
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Well done ST. Those crabs look might fine.

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Nice job Tuna!

Those are some beautiful big fat crabs you hauled up. Incredible boat too.

:cool

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am

Average Joe wrote:Nice job Tuna!

Damn that's real good Tuna.

I hope that cunt that you spoke of in some other thread that I can't recall at the moment is allergic to shellfish.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:48 am

Hogleg wrote:
Average Joe wrote:Nice job Tuna!

Damn that's real good Tuna.

I hope that cunt that you spoke of in some other thread that I can't recall at the moment is allergic to shellfish.
No shit, who in the hell would spend the whole day bitching when you're on that sweet ride.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Spicy T's wet fajitas

Two large chicken breasts
One white onion
One green Bell Pepper
One tomato
One packet of fajitas spices
One can of Black Beans
One bushel of cilantro
This one does not get any easier

When the rest is almost done add the tomato in and simmer another 5 minutes, any longer and the tomato turns to paste
Don't forget to add the local sauce (if you ever find this sauce buy it right then and there no questions)
Final product

Now this trick comes in handy if you have a glass coffee table and clean freak wife you will thank me later, all you need is a paper bag and you have your own place mat that you can spill shit all over and not take any heat. As for me I am a messy eater so this comes in very handy.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK