Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By davesnothere
RaZ wrote:very nice.
what about the omletta?
x2
By Hogleg
Outstanding!

Anyone who can pass P Chem at a major University is one smart mother fucker. (Period) A hot blonde female who can do it is a rare find but I'm sure you already know that.
By Bears Fan
[report]As is often the case in was totally wrong. Fillet and goat cheese makes a rather shitty omelet.

My next addition to this thread will be flank steak with roasted fennel and balsamic reduction. In the mean time here is something to make if there are any leftovers.

After Dinner Omelets

Mise en place. You will want to fry up some shrooms before you remember to take pictures for your drake friends.

Farm fresh is the only way to get your eggs this color. Add a little salt and pepper.

When your butter foams like this you have reached the correct temperature. If you don't use one of those fruity non stick coating pans I recommend a brushing a few drops of olive oil around with a paper towel before it hits the heat. Nothing worse than a stuck omelet. Do this and you will not even need a spatula.

Mushrooms, mozz, and steak, topped with some parmigiano reggiano. Just before this you will want to pour your eggs in and draw a fork around every few seconds for about 30 seconds or so to give some texture. Let a base of cooked eggs form and add your fillings.

Under the broiler on a preheated baking stone. This will make the fluffiest damn omelet you have ever seen.

She is looking ready, no liquid and it will be tall and pillow-like.

Fin.

Just like JJ's.
[/report]
By mrl0004
Nice work BF. Please don't put up any more P-chem labs, it gives me horrible flashbacks! :cool
By Spicytuna
Spent the Weekend on the boat and got to do some crabbing. Dropped the pots on Sat with a stiff north wind and 7-8 foot swells, not the best conditions...picked them up Sunday in 5-6's much nicer boat ride. Having two licenses on board our limit was 20 well we stuck 19 in the tank in two pots, almost unheard of.
Bot underway (stole pic from our Cabo trip)
The haul, one of them bastards got my middle finger good. I flung my arm as I felt the pinch and crab went flyin across boat as the claw was still clamped onto my finger.
had to figure out how to get em from A to B this seemed to do the trick
Put em in the livewell to keep em fresh
got em home and it was time to clean, the bastards were still alive and trying to pinch my ass again
Using Salt and two lemon peels I boiled those bitches up
Final product ready for eating
By Hogleg
Average Joe wrote:Nice job Tuna!

Those are some beautiful big fat crabs you hauled up. Incredible boat too.

:cool
Damn that's real good Tuna.

I hope that cunt that you spoke of in some other thread that I can't recall at the moment is allergic to shellfish.
By Redchaser
Hogleg wrote:
Average Joe wrote:Nice job Tuna!

Those are some beautiful big fat crabs you hauled up. Incredible boat too.

:cool
Damn that's real good Tuna.

I hope that cunt that you spoke of in some other thread that I can't recall at the moment is allergic to shellfish.
No shit, who in the hell would spend the whole day bitching when you're on that sweet ride.
By Spicytuna
Spicy T's wet fajitas

Two large chicken breasts
One white onion
One green Bell Pepper
One tomato
One packet of fajitas spices
One can of Black Beans
One bushel of cilantro
This one does not get any easier

When the rest is almost done add the tomato in and simmer another 5 minutes, any longer and the tomato turns to paste
Don't forget to add the local sauce (if you ever find this sauce buy it right then and there no questions)
Final product

Now this trick comes in handy if you have a glass coffee table and clean freak wife you will thank me later, all you need is a paper bag and you have your own place mat that you can spill shit all over and not take any heat. As for me I am a messy eater so this comes in very handy.
Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Man, that’s living!

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I don't know if this has ever been done before[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine