Sage Z-Axis for sale

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Trout Nasty

Sage Z-Axis for sale

Post by Trout Nasty » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 am

I have a sage Z-axis 9'6'' 6 wt 4 pc for sale, great rod,great condititon, really need the money. 375 shipped
Fishing guide summers, Broke ass winters!

shunned

Re: Sage Z-Axis for sale

Post by shunned » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

Trout Nasty wrote:Wow, since I became a member Ive met nothing but jackasses, I thought this was a fly fishing forum. Im looking for a rod not your bullshit

fuck off.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Trout Nasty

Post by Trout Nasty » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Glad you remembered !

Trout Nasty

Post by Trout Nasty » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

seems your in the wrong forum, this is classifieds, go to the bitching room

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

seems your in the wrong forum, this is classifieds, go to the bitching room

Fuck off

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I recently came upon 3 square stern grumman 16 foot canoes. What a scor huh. I was fishing this lake right before it iced up and I found them next to an old ass dock. If anyone wants those I'll let em go for 200 a piece. I don't know what to do about registering them as I'll have to scrape off the numbers when I scrape off the decals the summer camp put on them. Also I have a ciusto
300 win magnfor sale.

And I'm looking for a good jerky recipe so just cut and paste them here for me too chck out ok thanks inadvance. Also I like crazy pickle recipes and also homemade bread so put those up too please. Merry christmas you pack of bastards
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Here's my jerkoff recipe that I use for deer and elk. No fucking idea about how much of each ingredient but when in doubt go heavy, except where noted otherwise.

Wet:
apple cider vinegar (bunch)
liquid smoke (4-5 tsp)
soy sauce (1/2 a bunch)
worchestershire sauce (1/4 bunch)
EVOO (just enough to provide a binder for the dry)

Put the wet in a sauce pan on low heat and add the dry while bringing the mix to a simmer:

garlic powder
ground cumin
chili powder
cayenne pepper
salt
black pepper
hickory smoked salt
ground ginger (not too much)
brown sugar (shit load)
celery salt (go easy)
crushed red pepper
curry powder (so so)

Bring the mix to a low simmer for about 20 twenty minutes then let cool. Put the meat in a ziplock bag and pour the marinade in and mix it up real good and toss it in the fridge for a couple of days mixing it up once in a while.

Put it in the dehydrator for about 12 hours depending on how thick the slices are and how much volume for the size of the dehydrator.

It's like crack, keep ya coming back.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Daddy likey. That one sounds like a winner to me
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Glista

Post by Glista » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 am

jhnnythndr wrote:I recently came upon 3 square stern grumman 16 foot canoes. What a scor huh. I was fishing this lake right before it iced up and I found them next to an old ass dock. If anyone wants those I'll let em go for 200 a piece. I don't know what to do about registering them as I'll have to scrape off the numbers when I scrape off the decals the summer camp put on them.
Does this include shipping!

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am

No this assumes we'll be using your vehicle to get away, or rather transport them. So in that light I ought to edit my post to reflect that this offer is for anyone who has a vehicle on the road system in south central ak.

When I saw those boats I wanted one so dam bad. I just don't think there's any way to avoid jail about them though.

Any one have a good chowder recipe?

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am

I don't really have a recipe- I make it a little different every time.

But here's the start-

Cut up some red-skin potatoes, pieces a little bigger than your thumb. Boil til fork tender, separate out about a third and mash-em, save the rest.

Butter in bottom of kettle, ad chopped onion, and saute. Once the onion is fairly translucent, ad copped chopped carrots, cellery and garlic, saute a few minutes- til it feels like enough (ie. smells good), turn the heat down a bit and then ad some milk. How much- it's your chowder, how much you makin, how thick you like it?

I usually use skim milk- but since I suspect you, Mr. Thunder, have the metabolism of a rabid tasmanian devil, it will rock with whole milk.

Once milk is getting warm, stir in the mashed potatoes til creamy, then ad the boiled un-mashed potatoes and a can of corn. Salt, pepper, dil and a couple bay leaves. Sometime I throw in some Prudhome seafood seasoning, sometimes Old Bay. Then whatever fish you want- I like a can of crab, salmon and/or big chuncky whitefish. I like thumb-sized chunks, as I like a chunky chowder. You livin in the land of fish-plenty should have the most awesome chowder possibilities.

And before you started you should have thrown a couple loaves of peasant bread in the oven, and have some good beers ready when it all comes together, which requires proper planning as a few disappear during the making.

And how is chowder like lasagna? Better the second day! And make a huge batch and freeze it, or in your case, set it outside where the dogs can't reach it.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:04 pm

if you buy this for Mitch:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Abel-Super-6N-Fly-R ... 255ae032b7
He may buy yer rod... :coffee
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman