Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By RFA
tailingpermit wrote:
storms a comin'.jpg

Randy Quaid and his wife in the area?
By RFA
Sakonnet wrote:
Jed wrote:Please do not post non-classified items here. You wanted a forum for politics, you got it. We created one for whiney people. This one is for classified items and other kinds of posts belong elsewhere.

If there is something to sell, it goes here. If not, not!

jed
Yeah, but you let the Omar Abdullah Show go on for 29 episodes and super spammer "zhouchaojie" run amok as well. I don't see those bullshit posts deleted Jed? But I guess they're OK in your book? :bullshit
I agree with Jed's response. We have real jobs, and if some spam gets by, dropping my Merit Increase from 3.3% to 2.1% doesn't mean much when it's added to 0. I delete a fuckload of spam off, and I never even make a dent.

Irealize that this board may seem like it's Lord of the Flies on the interwebs, but someone does pay for it, and it ultimately is an investment for that person's LIVELIHOOD. In short, piss, whine, and cry all you want.....your pathetic "rebellion" amounts to jack shit in the grand scheme of things.If you want to make a difference, try something outside of cyberspace. It's a fucking messageboard.

Try this to reality check your importance: Tell someone at work about your struggles with internet oppression on your favorite fishing website, maybe wait for a lead in about what just happened in Norway. They will either blankly stare at you, call you a fucking idiot, or just walk away. Christ, it's the internet, people are watching their children getting raped by soldiers that are from their own country in some parts of the world. Get a fucking grip, nerds.

Oh yeah, read the Drake every 3 months!

Unecessary...sorry, got a little crazy with the sauce yesterday.
By Vito
RFA wrote:In short, piss, whine, and cry all you want.....your pathetic "rebellion" amounts to jack shit in the grand scheme of things.If you want to make a difference, try something outside of cyberspace. It's a fucking messageboard.
I get why content should go in the general, but shit, who was complaining? There was a ton of shitty content, and instead of bitching, some content got put some where else. A section that was hardly being used. The classifieds aren't for that, fine. Like you said, its a fucking messageboard. I'm just not sure why you are all bent out of shape about it. Its a fucking messageboard, remember?

There is really only one person bitching and whining here...
By tailingpermit
RFA wrote:
Sakonnet wrote:
Jed wrote:Please do not post non-classified items here. You wanted a forum for politics, you got it. We created one for whiney people. This one is for classified items and other kinds of posts belong elsewhere.

If there is something to sell, it goes here. If not, not!

jed
Yeah, but you let the Omar Abdullah Show go on for 29 episodes and super spammer "zhouchaojie" run amok as well. I don't see those bullshit posts deleted Jed? But I guess they're OK in your book? :bullshit
I agree with Jed's response. We have real jobs, and if some spam gets by, dropping my Merit Increase from 3.3% to 2.1% doesn't mean much when it's added to 0. I delete a fuckload of spam off, and I never even make a dent.

I realize that this board may seem like it's Lord of the Flies on the interwebs, but someone does pay for it, and it ultimately is an investment for that person's LIVELIHOOD. In short, piss, whine, and cry all you want.....your pathetic "rebellion" amounts to jack shit in the grand scheme of things.If you want to make a difference, try something outside of cyberspace. It's a fucking messageboard.

Try this to reality check your importance: Tell someone at work about your struggles with internet oppression on your favorite fishing website, maybe wait for a lead in about what just happened in Norway. They will either blankly stare at you, call you a fucking idiot, or just walk away. Christ, it's the internet, people are watching their children getting raped by soldiers that are from their own country in some parts of the world. Get a fucking grip, nerds.

Oh yeah, read the Drake every 3 months!
Again, half as long.

Is there a fuckin' echo in here?
By RFA
Vito - you are right. I'm not sure where that came from. I won't delete the post, because I wrote it. I don't know why it came out....maybe because I was on the cusp of having to cut down a stand of beetle killed trees. Regardless, it was unecessary. Shit...I find myself saying this more and more every month. Sorry guys.
By SOBF
A message board that did not sell shit got turned into a cool part of the overall theme of the site. To compare the threads in the classifieds to spam is fucking bs. We are all members and contribute at different levels. I'll try to sell some shit soon...doubt it will go... must be junk
By Sakonnet
Dude, I agree with Jed's response as well - here's what I don't get; is this shit more about the content being downstairs or just that some of the people posting down here are getting on your nerves? Because if there were members bitching about the classifieds becoming the assifieds and their ads not taken seriously, then fine. It just seems to me that this level has been getting on your nerves for a while; you've sniped a bit down here lately and yesterday you had it.

Yes, I understand nemo pays for it, but where does that money come from? The adds on the sides and people buying the magazine. I'm pretty sure most members on here are either waiting for their subscription or buying from the news stand.

Rebellion? EZ Killer!

Chill the fuck out bro - enjoy the fact you don't live in NJ anymore... I do every day.
By JoshO
Helicopter moderating at its finest!!

Tinfoil hat on; Nemo was the mastermind and RFA tasked with the execution. Jed got the PM late and F'k the whole thing up. (That's what you get for CC'ing him Nemo) Soon we will be hearing about Jhnny's "unfortunate accident" at the Luau. All for a hijacked photo contest...

This sh!t is big, like REAL BIG - JFK big!

Josh
By flybug.pa.
:coffee
By NeedmoreDEET
Damn. Did we loose all of the recipes?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine