Use of this forum.

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
SOBF

Re: Use of this forum.

Post by SOBF » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:30 pm

http://www.drakemag.com/index.php?optio ... =1&t=18164
We have not lost them yet. Give it a while.

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Wait a diggity darned minute, does this mean I wont be getting an Assifieds T-Shirt?

pouring a sip.
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

The Volfish wrote:Wait a diggity darned minute, does this mean I wont be getting an Assifieds T-Shirt?

pouring a sip.
I think that Jed should pull the "sticky" off of this thread because it is bullshit. Nemo is the boss, not Jed, not Raffa. Here was his official opinion:
So I read through all the posts in this thread and all the posts in the thread Jed started. And here's my official position, as the person who pays to keep the lights on here: While I'd certainly prefer that the classifieds remain a place for you guys to sell shit to each other, if you want to make it a little treefort where a secret handshake gets you in, go for it.
That certainly doesn't sound like someone putting the cabash on it. So I say revolt, gentleman.

If the Assified's are Lost... SMASH THE STATE!
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:09 pm

And move our threads back to where they belong. Especially the reggae thread. I lime that one.
boy in long pants

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

What he said. And also Z-Axis. Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica...
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

Give them a awhile to move them back. They have other jobs if you remember.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 am

Did he actually "move" those threads? He probably just deleted them, which is a total dick move.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

FredA

Post by FredA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 am

Moved. As far as I can tell. So the questions is... are all future TR posts going to get moved as well? Seems like alot of work. wtf

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 am

Woolybug25 wrote:Did he actually "move" those threads? He probably just deleted them, which is a total dick move.
He moved them! And since it's based on time of last post many are lost deep in the pages of GD now...
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

Vito

Post by Vito » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 am

Has anyone come up with a secret handshake yet?
"And now I am, against my better judgement, high at work." - jhnnythndr

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 am

I think that Jed should pull the "sticky" off of this thread because it is bullshit. Nemo is the boss, not Jed, not Raffa. Here was his official opinion:
Let's not put words into my mouth there, WB25. I believe these were in my original thread in here. I wasn't trying to stop anyone from doing anything:
I will stay away and let you have your precious treehouse, shit, I'll even ask Grant to rename it the Banditafieds......or the Classitito if you would like.

and....
My intent is not to try to stop people from posting down here. I just wanted to get this out there so I wasn't so surly on the board
Like I said, whatever, I'm not trying to stop anyone from posting here
Please direct all vitriol at someone who will respond from this point on....I'm leaving for awhile. Have fun boys. It's been real, in an internet kind of way.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

tailingpermit

Post by tailingpermit » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 am

RFA wrote:Please direct all vitriol at someone who will respond from this point on....I'm leaving for awhile. Have fun boys. It's been real, in an internet kind of way.
Didn't know you had a tail RFA, but there it is, right between your legs.
Run along now.