Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By SOBF
Has anyone come up with a secret handshake yet?
I have. The secret is having a decent TR with a good recipe attached . Don't tell anyone.
By DeadRatsClacker
Stovetop wrote:Does anyone want to Skype?

only if your accompanied by a naked ginger

then you leave :cool
By D-nymph
Stovetop wrote:Does anyone want to Skype?
Yes. If you ask me this thread and Raffa's whinefest should all be done in pink. Pussy pink. Can you fix that, Jed?

Dumbest two threads in months, on any of these boards. Congrats!
By TX.
Easy fix:
"Assifieds" board (for TR's of course).
And a "sellbuyshit" board.
It really does suck for those that still post kick ass TR's on the main board when they hit page three in a day and nobody see's them. It's definitely not the same board it was six years ago.
I know I've missed some awesome shit that I only got to see because somebody else brought it up from the depths...cause they missed it first time around.
Well, except for that one newb that posted dryer lint and a piece of cheese glued to a hook and called it a mouse pattern.
By VTNZ
TX. wrote:Easy fix:
"Assifieds" board (for TR's of course).
And a "sellbuyshit" board.
It really does suck for those that still post kick ass TR's on the main board when they hit page three in a day and nobody see's them. It's definitely not the same board it was six years ago.
I know I've missed some awesome shit that I only got to see because somebody else brought it up from the depths...cause they missed it first time around.
Well, except for that one newb that posted dryer lint and a piece of cheese glued to a hook and called it a mouse pattern.
Or....we could all just man up and put TR's in the General and enjoy them for the masses, keeping the good ones on the front, and sending the drive-by brookie photo dump and the gout thread to the abyss. Right now, its the other way around; with a chicken or the egg rationale as to why the assifieds exists. "We put TR's downstrairs because the General sucks so bad and has no good TR's..."

Come again??? :coffee
By JoshO
tailingpermit wrote:Impeach RFA!

I don't get why you're busting his balls? He made a whiny post, so what?? Jed's the one who came in, sh!t on the floor, wiped his d!ck on the curtains then took his ball and went home... :bullshit

It's not like you haven't had some epic whinny ass b!tch post yourself there TP.
By tailingpermit
JoshO wrote:
tailingpermit wrote:Impeach RFA!

I don't get why you're busting his balls? He made a whiny post, so what?? Jed's the one who came in, sh!t on the floor, wiped his d!ck on the curtains then took his ball and went home... :bullshit

It's not like you haven't had some epic whinny ass b!tch post yourself there TP.
Funny, I can't recall a single post that you have made other than the one
above. If I wanted to hear your thoughts I'd pull my dick out of your mouth,
rest it on your head, and allow you to speak freely while massaging my nuts.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine