Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By -G-
Happiest pup ever. It looks like there’s some cattle doggo in there?

Great dumpage gank. It’s pretty cool to see everyone here doing the same shit quarantine or not. Lucky for us, solitudes still been easy to find when we need it.

Now make with some overnight trips :smile
By LA Fly Guy
Damn fine, Gank. Da 'Rona Virus definitely fucked with my plans to float/camp that area this summer.

Keep reporting that awesomeness. Pretty please.
By LTFI
You got a good lookin scene out there gank :cool
By Lando
I can J stroke....T-Pac and Lou in a boat.... :smile
By gankadank
Lou dog is the perfect size for the bow. Similar in weight to our Parson's Jack Russell. Drop an old yoga mat for the paw slippage and they ride up there nice without the chaotic shifting ballast of a dog in the middle of the canoe.

Spam for a good product/service... Sunburst ranch canoe. Give that a google. It's an hour N of DRC's Streamer lovefest. Cabins, boats, and good people running the outfit. We'll meet you there. :smile It puts you in an option rich 90 minute radius to some of our best recreational paddling

Like 421 said, come see us :cool

By Lando
So tempting......but I have to go to work next week. :vomit
By gankadank
That's m'kay Lando. Some day

I'm no scribe but here's a random pic dumpity dump from last year. And one image of the first time I learned about topping off waders.

You know, to maybe add a laugh to the work week

Image1
Image2
Image4
Image5
Image6
Image7
Image8
Image10
Image11
Image12
Image13

Image15
Image16
Image17
Image18
Image19
Image20
Image21
Image22
Image23
Image24
Image25
Image26
Image27
Image28
Image29
Image30
Image31
Image3233
Image34
Image35
Image36
Image37
Image38
Image39
Image40
Image41
Image42
Image43
Image44
Image45
Image46
Image47
Image48
Image49
Image50
Image51
Image52
Image53
Image54
Image55
Image56
Image57
Image58
Image59
Image60
Image61
Image62
Image63
Image64
Image65
Image67
Image68
Image69
Image72
Image73
Image74
Image75
Image76
Image77
Image78
Image79
Image80
Image81
Image82
Image83
Image84

:cool
By gankadank
Oh. Goodness. Jean Grae n bombs often on that track

Drat. Fuck it

By stillsteamin
I lime drum and horseshoe bends
By LTFI
Hell yeah gank!

I'm stuck close to home for the foreseeable future until I finish school and start crawling out of the red. But damn if you don't have some cool scenery in a part of the country I didn't even know existed. Keep it coming and i'll do my best to bring it from my side, maybe one day take a ride in one your canoes.

This place isn't much of a trout stream these days. They still hold on as they're apt to do, but this river may forever be healing from a wound that cut deep long before the dams were built. Its still a special place for me and my family and every year a few trout rise.

boss gifted me a fixer upper. She needs some seasoning but aspires to be a carp and stillwater troot slut. The local DMV is closed as well so it may be September before I get it registered and tagged through the online service.

We have been forced to find new camp spots this year and rookie headed up early as I didn't get off work till late afternoon. We had picked out several possible national forrest spots to scout before hand and he assured me he would find a good camp we could use for the summer. Prior to this trip I had been thinking, "I need to stop calling him rookie, its going on 4 or 5 years." I rolled up to camp and immediately notice SP signs and no fires, no camping spray painted on the trees on the road in... fukn rookie.

The next day his truck battery was dead. We ran to town, found a battery and relocated to a national forrest spot. Rookie remains.

The wind kicked our ass for a few days and the fishing was subpar but we had a blast anyway, how could you not up here.

Found a little wolf pack this morning eating anything that hit the surface. The brown water level has decreases significantly throughout the day.

:cool
By fly-chucker
Nice dump Gank :cool

Note to self, need to get back on that river sooner rather than later.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

whatcha tying?

ABC203AF-2686-4D34-A550-69F40F57AF84.jpeg To be[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine