Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
If you throw in the Apple USB/AC adapters pictured, you have a deal.
I think you'll find that'll be eucalyptus, mate.

And illegal, unless the Koala consented, and was female, and over 18.

Good luck doing it too. I've only seen them, never interfered with one. They do need sizable claws to climb trees, and word on the street is they aren't exactly affectionate. So if you'd like your Orvis to smoke up tasting of eucalyptus, please take a video while you 'add the flavor' and send it to me.
LuckyBastard wrote:They do need sizable claws to climb trees, and word on the street is they aren't exactly affectionate. So if you'd like your Orvis to smoke up tasting of eucalyptus, please take a video while you 'add the flavor' and send it to me.

I know a couple of chicks like that.
unskunkable wrote:
LuckyBastard wrote:They do need sizable claws to climb trees, and word on the street is they aren't exactly affectionate. So if you'd like your Orvis to smoke up tasting of eucalyptus, please take a video while you 'add the flavor' and send it to me.

I know a couple of chicks like that.

One of the perks of living in cali? Fucking tree huggers

:cool

Now buy your damn plane ticket and come fish, it's starting to get good!
I really want to...

Might just have to go for it

They're stocktards. Just like the humans. Kill 'em[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine