Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By pbrstreetgang
man that's smooth - any new bloods want to throw their hat in the ring? Salmon flies don't get much better than these - especially when you factor in the underlying cause: Casting for Recovery.

Sure it's the holidays - so I'll pony up $50 to the cause so some luckyass and generous Drakian can own this spectacular fly. Only have $25? Well shit - now it's $75. $50? Now it's $100. Followin' me?

(Aggs - read this as whomever wins this auction pays $50 less their winning bid, I'll cover that. Dig?)
By Aguirre
I dig.
You're a good man Charlie Brown!
By Aguirre
Anyone want any more of this?
I'm tying flies and wanna shut this bitch down.
I can't believe this fly didn't raise more but I like that it's affordable at the same time.
Congrats Woven, unless I wake to find a late poster.
Good night sweet Drake.
By pbrstreetgang
I'd say keep it coming - the flies were tied for the auction, and the money goes to a great cause. I know it is a bit of work for you, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

You should see an envelope shortly from me. And another one as well (payment and then the $50 promised for this last auction too).

don't stop now! every dollar is worth it...
:cool
By jessnuts
pbrstreetgang wrote:I'd say keep it coming - the flies were tied for the auction, and the money goes to a great cause. I know it is a bit of work for you, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

You should see an envelope shortly from me. And another one as well (payment and then the $50 promised for this last auction too).

don't stop now! every dollar is worth it...
:cool
x2
By Aguirre
No I just meant for that fly.
I still have at least two to go.
Shipping flies today to Woven and Bill and Augie.
By Aguirre
I know, that fly is Awesome.
I almost sent it to PBR by mistake too!
Just got it back from the post.
Safe!!
I sent 6 flies out and shit got messy.
By Aguirre
New fly!
Prices are dropping like a rock, get em while they last.
This one is tied by Jedi.
Saturday 9p et.

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

w w w. Fakepassportonline.cc - Number one producer[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

alive but shuffling.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine