Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Cmdr Taco
Obviously you're a dick! They threw you a lifeline in the general forum and if I didn't know better you're; 1) just plain dense; 2) lets stick to being a dick.
I still have to mail out TCs neoprene dog vest and need something to reciprocate the line from Native Chaser, although I haven't received it.

Starting this thread, I don't want to be the guy to bring it down. I'm laid up at the moment but will make things right on my end ASAP.
By wildman
Cmdr Taco wrote:Obviously you're a dick! They threw you a lifeline in the general forum and if I didn't know better you're; 1) just plain dense; 2) lets stick to being a dick.
Thanks
By Tailer
4ID, I wasn't really referring to the guys who've played, but not mailed. And surely not you, you've offered stuff up without taking anything more than once. I was just suggesting that in the future, if dudes jump in and grab something, that they be willing to put something up. It doesn't have to be of equal value, but if you've got time to claim somebody else's goods, you've got time to post your own. I thought that was the idea of this thread.

And Peetso, if you haven't mailed Wilddouche the vest already, for the love of dog, please don't do it now.

T
By overbrook
I still have a stripping basket (new... unused) and could probably find more shit if this thing does'nt die out.
I received the 5 wt from Idahoan so big props to him.

I can"t believe no one has spoken up for the case of Dick's......dicks.

I still have the fishing vest available if your into that fashion faux pas.
By fallen513
Karma bump for PBR. He actually gave me his liver.

Advice for the takers...have yourself somethin' ready to give up before you go snatchin' somethin'.

This thread shall never die.
By mark
My apologies for the delay. I believe I have a reel on the way.
My offering, a J. Fisher 8'6" or 9' (not sure) #4 Glass Blank in primo condition. I bought it during the original eBay auction for Sage, but never found the time to build it. Hopefully one of you freaks can make better use of it than me.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Extended Body Paradrake https://live.staticf[…]

Honourable Plat set

https://juega-loteria.blogspot.com/2020/02/cuantas[…]

That'd be me AND Ironman. he made sure to rub his[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine