Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Redchaser
I'll put up some kids waders and boots in the next day or so, the second set I put up here....worn once....damn kid grows too fast.
By chadroc
added for spicytuna , for scale

redchaser - depending on size, i'm in line for them boots. gotta youngun who'd love em.
By croaker
I'd like one of the older 10 wt. lines. Would work fine on my older rod.
Have enough of the other goods listed.

:cool
By fatman
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 pm welp me find the pay it forward thread. I thought we had one.

we'll say I need/want something to keep it inneresting.
bump for the 'tard... :smile
fatman wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 pm
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 pm welp me find the pay it forward thread. I thought we had one.

we'll say I need/want something to keep it inneresting.
bump for the 'tard... :smile
Must have been a ruse, Kevin. I thought the 'tard was gonna post up some good shit for me to claim.
it’s girl’s boots and waders, crossdresser.

but now I know there’s a great demand I may sell them even though some drakian gifted them to her.
or maybe that was the last pair. fuck knows.

all I know is this place is full of cunts.

I’ll check the sizes later but they’re redingtons and they’re mint.
like me.
cool and refreshing. a bit blue.
waders are 8-10 and mint.
boots are sepps '4k' whatever that fucking means and they look like they've been dragged 4k. I lied.

she wore them in the salt and didn't rinse.
the lower eyelet on the side has popped off but I'd doubt you'd use that anchor; it seems superfluous.

anyway they're good enough for you to eat shit.

$300aud (75c <67c sepps) or free.
I've been meaning to send peebs something for 8mths to a year as well. might as well make it worth my while.

and if you want to seperate[sic] them do it at your fucking end. cheers.
By Honyuk96
Although it appears as though this ad was written up by FSB, and it's quite unclear what size these fucking tings are, i'll take em. My kiddo will be stoked ! I will add an item here shortly as soon as i can photog it. Cheers
By Honyuk96
Up for grabs. Used maybe 5 times when i still had my last bote. In very nice shape, rubber bag is minty, few scratches on da wood. Hoop measures 16" wide by 23" long and overall length is 37". Use it as is, burn it, or make exotic toothpicks for the tards oral hygiene, your choice. #passwordsareghey
Attachments:
IMG_3312.JPG
IMG_3312.JPG (329.15 KiB) Viewed 303 times
I should make you post me that net.
jfwy. I don't want it.

incoming. 5-7 days.

#ohthefuckinginjusticefrommysupercomfyofficechair: mandarin trump fucked the 'now fucking spendy' ossie postal service.
By DanOver
I can use the net if still available.

I’ll put up a NIB Buck Alaskan Guide fixed blade knife.
Attachments:
7CEC273B-0C45-4685-86ED-55A9AD5C8762.jpeg
7CEC273B-0C45-4685-86ED-55A9AD5C8762.jpeg (348.28 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I want to ride with the red dog one day........ […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

is there something wrong with you? rhetorical.[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine