Pay it Forward Chumps - Revised Rules

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
BigTimber

Re: Pay it Forward Chumps - Revised Rules

Post by BigTimber » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:19 am

austrotard wrote:do you have a vacancy for a back-scrubber?
only if you use your belly.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:27 am

blumpkin wrote: No CDL required to start.
hopefully that means no fucking driving a truck that requires a CDL, or trying to strap down cargo.

So how does all the Bakken Oil make its way down south for export?
veins full of disappearing ink

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:28 am

I guess this means that BM doesn't get his gun.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote:dakine-backpacks-dakine-heli-pack-11l-snow-pack-threedee.jpg

Dakine Heli Pack up for grabs. Not just for slowboarding. Smallish day pack. This one has white clips and zips, not blue. One main pocket, one small pocket. A bunch of straps and clips and shit. A large jibstick/shovel/jacket/dead salmon flap on the back. Extra mojo because Aguirre's sister gave it to him and he gave it to me.

I am placing this item back up on the block to another user.

I thought I would use it but for my day board trips I have another backpack that works just fine.

This could even double as a day pack for fishing you could really fit a lot of shit in here and strap some rod tubes to it. Or use it for its intended purpose so slowboarding, however not to sure how many other slowboarders there are on teh suk.

You can find the image on page 124 of this thread
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 pm

You didn't take the low hanging fruit and ask if there are locks on the man camp doors.
Wife is still busting her ass in the gun factory, if BM ever asked for one (he hasn't) we would work it out.
BM and I seem to be on good terms, wish I could say the same about you and I Lando.
Just have to accept the fact that I have seriously burned some bridges and do what you told me and try not to make the same mistakes.

As far as shale oil goes I don't know what to tell you. We all love driving all over the country to fish different places, fly lines are made out of oil, rafts are made out of oil, artists use paint made of oil... blah blah blah. If I had my way we would only Frac in ND and TX. The thought of Frac'n North Carolina literally makes me sick, as does the excuse the NC lawmaker gave for allowing Frac'n in NC saying she accidentally voted wrong.

Just trying to make a decent living, there are not any jobs left where I am from so I have to chase down pay checks where I can.

As far as this job offer goes, I do not know what the minimum age cut off is. You have to be 21 to get a CDL, but this helper position does not require one. I will figure it out here shortly.

Just trying to pay it forward and give somebody an opportunity to make some money and gain valuable experience.

Peace.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 pm

blumpkin wrote:You didn't take the low hanging fruit and ask if there are locks on the man camp doors.
Wife is still busting her ass in the gun factory, if BM ever asked for one (he hasn't) we would work it out.
BM and I seem to be on good terms, wish I could say the same about you and I Lando.
Just have to accept the fact that I have seriously burned some bridges and do what you told me and try not to make the same mistakes.

As far as shale oil goes I don't know what to tell you. We all love driving all over the country to fish different places, fly lines are made out of oil, rafts are made out of oil, artists use paint made of oil... blah blah blah. If I had my way we would only Frac in ND and TX. The thought of Frac'n North Carolina literally makes me sick, as does the excuse the NC lawmaker gave for allowing Frac'n in NC saying she accidentally voted wrong.

Just trying to make a decent living, there are not any jobs left where I am from so I have to chase down pay checks where I can.

As far as this job offer goes, I do not know what the minimum age cut off is. You have to be 21 to get a CDL, but this helper position does not require one. I will figure it out here shortly.

Just trying to pay it forward and give somebody an opportunity to make some money and gain valuable experience.

Peace.
Your alright in my book Blump :cool
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Spicytuna wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:dakine-backpacks-dakine-heli-pack-11l-snow-pack-threedee.jpg

Dakine Heli Pack up for grabs. Not just for slowboarding. Smallish day pack. This one has white clips and zips, not blue. One main pocket, one small pocket. A bunch of straps and clips and shit. A large jibstick/shovel/jacket/dead salmon flap on the back. Extra mojo because Aguirre's sister gave it to him and he gave it to me.

I am placing this item back up on the block to another user.

I thought I would use it but for my day board trips I have another backpack that works just fine.

This could even double as a day pack for fishing you could really fit a lot of shit in here and strap some rod tubes to it. Or use it for its intended purpose so slowboarding, however not to sure how many other slowboarders there are on teh suk.

You can find the image on page 124 of this thread
Yeah, I can do this. I'll PM you my addy...and find something to put up here.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

west_jay

Post by west_jay » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:42 pm

[report]re·cid·i·vist
rəˈsidəvəst/

noun
noun: recidivist; plural noun: recidivists
1. one who reoffends, especially repeatedly.

adjective
adjective: recidivist

– – –

The funniest thing about this particular package is:

1. not what it says...

2. not that my wife brought the mail in, paused over the text, then handed it to me without turning it over to glance at the addressee label….
incoming.jpg
incoming.jpg (415.98 KiB) Viewed 445 times
No, the funniest thing about this parcel, is the Sharpie-casualness of the warning.

Like Fly-chunker adds this to everything he drops in the PO.
Well played :cool

So here’s something I’d prefer going to a present boat owner, not a “I’m thinking about getting a boat, at some point, maybe” gear-hoarder (you know who you are.)
Because, then we’d be in the same boat, lol.
outgoing.jpg
outgoing.jpg (345.38 KiB) Viewed 445 times
Included mounts fit round tube diameter up to 1.25” seppo (was mounted on my Sadden pontoon.) Plenty of compatable mounts available from Scotty. Ex. cond., no rust, all ss hardware.

Also included at no extra cost, is the reasonable expectation that I might get to fish from said boat, not with-standing.

And, if it doesn't fit comfortably in the bag, the bag will be included.

You'll know what to do.

#thisfuckingplace[/report]
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am

You're lucky that I wasn't shipping penis cream that day :cool
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Any interest in an 11' 2/3 switch New Okuma #3 rio switch chucker , extra tip + aluminum tube? Only fished twice (really true) Absolute gas with a fish on. Wife needs fishing gear.
904-78b.jpg
904-78b.jpg (130.34 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Last edited by flybug.pa. on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

croaker

Post by croaker » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:06 pm

PM sent west_jay,

The rod holders will work for the jon bote or the canoe.
Either has seats that your ass is welcome to sit in
anytime you can get down south.

:cool
"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him"---Robert A. Heinlein.
"Every time a fish came to the top, he grinned from ear to ear"--- fatman

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:10 pm

fly-chucker wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am
penis cream
Hand made?
veins full of disappearing ink