Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By franzen
BighornAngler wrote:It's as close to a manager position without 'manager' title. We have other part time employees doing everything from boat rentals to cooking, but need someone who is based around the shop most of the time. It is a shitty commute, but we are working on employee housing as we speak, and no, it will not be a tent behind the shop. Most likely a dilapidated trailer, but you're there for the fishing, right? Polly's just sold as well, so we can't hook you up with their fine cuisine, but we are building a new kitchen.
What has to be done to get this 'manager' title. I'm pretty personable you know. What if I prefer a tent over a dilapidated trailer? Can I have a tent? Not really there for the fishing, just the experience. Don't you know all the cool kids are chasing musky (muskie) these days? Are there musky in the Bighorn? When do I start?
By West Chester
Musky aren't there yet but it could be a world class fishery if we stock a few hundred...
By Spicytuna
I gots mad peeps skills, skills on the sticks, and with the sticks. I will make that shop my bitch. Make it a 5th wheel slide out (one of them fancy fukrs) with a greenhouse in the back and its game on.

Your welcome
By tb3.
franzen wrote: Are there musky in the Bighorn?

Nah, but you could be the AA of burbot!
burbot.JPG
burbot.JPG (149.3 KiB) Viewed 644 times
By SOBF
What has to be done to get this 'manager' title. I'm pretty personable you know. What if I prefer a tent over a dilapidated trailer? Can I have a tent? Not really there for the fishing, just the experience. Don't you know all the cool kids are chasing musky (muskie) these days? Are there musky in the Bighorn? When do I start?
If you hire Franny you're going to need a fucking plumber !! Or just make him shit in the tent.
By BigTimber
Lando wrote:It is a shitty commute..........besides, I :heart these guys.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
By Cmdr Taco
franzen wrote:
BighornAngler wrote:It's as close to a manager position without 'manager' title. We have other part time employees doing everything from boat rentals to cooking, but need someone who is based around the shop most of the time. It is a shitty commute, but we are working on employee housing as we speak, and no, it will not be a tent behind the shop. Most likely a dilapidated trailer, but you're there for the fishing, right? Polly's just sold as well, so we can't hook you up with their fine cuisine, but we are building a new kitchen.
What has to be done to get this 'manager' title.
Kill the existing manager, then the job is yours......
By SouthFork
I was thinking about applying but....

Could you rate how important is the "Hardworking, friendly and outgoing personality." in applying for the job.

Super Important, Marginally Important or Not at All.

Thinking about applying but this could be a hangup.
By speybait
I saw the job first, ladies. Just curious...how easy is it to change your name in Montana? I have a bit of a "wife problem" and will be attempting to solo.

How much do I get for relocation expenses?
Thank you for the opportunity and I am looking forward to moving up the corporate ladder.
By BigTimber
speybait wrote:I saw the job first, ladies. Just curious...how easy is it to change your name in Montana? I have a bit of a "wife problem" and will be attempting to solo.

How much do I get for relocation expenses?
Thank you for the opportunity and I am looking forward to moving up the corporate ladder.
this might be perfect for you. nobody'd ever find you in ft. smith....
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Summer Stone https://live.static[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

https://youtu.be/lui6aP_expk

Yeah...we should all go to Dillon now... And a dam[…]

i lime thongs https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine