Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
RexFly wrote:What? Does this not qualify as a 'classified'?
Closest this shit rod comes to fitting in here is if I used it as a fire poker to build a nice coal base for a tri tip.

Key to a good tri tip is heat. Sear, turn, sear, wrap, waaaaiiiiiit. 10 mins cooking, 30 mins resting.
1) You should have approached us differently.

2) I'm assuming you posted this to get my personal opinion on the matter, so I'll give it to you. Your idea is stupid. One of the appeals of fishing the way we do is the simplicity of it all. You are going against that grain. If I want to cast and fish without a reel I'll go full retard and fish tenkara.

3) Tendonitis in your elbow? Learn how to cast and don't false cast so fucking much. Excuse me, I meant shadowcast.

4) Some guys probably think this contraption is the bees knees. Good luck with your venture.

5) Just stop posting now. It will only get worse.
By Tailer
I once caught an albie with a reel in my pocket. Doesn't mean I want to do it again.

Your trying to engineer a way round learning how to cast properly. There is certainly a market for that. But its not here. Go peddle your piece of shit clip on fly reel somewhere else.
By Hogleg
That might be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Hogleg wrote:That might be IS the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Fixed to reflect my opinion.
CarelessEthiopian wrote:1) You should have approached us differently.

2) I'm assuming you posted this to get my personal opinion on the matter, so I'll give it to you. Your idea is stupid. One of the appeals of fishing the way we do is the simplicity of it all. You are going against that grain. If I want to cast and fish without a reel I'll go full retard and fish tenkara.

3) Tendonitis in your elbow? Learn how to cast and don't false cast so fucking much. Excuse me, I meant shadowcast.

4) Some guys probably think this contraption is the bees knees. Good luck with your venture.

5) Just stop posting now. It will only get worse.

if only i had wise enough to listen to ur advice the first time around...
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Mine are inbound via US post :wink

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine