Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Bears Fan wrote:Almost made it. Only about 73K shy.

Glitter boat dreamin'

That is a really good idea, but why do they need $75K? Shit, I've seen guys thrown on the pull tab from a can of Hamm's and catch fish.

I was at a boat show in Oklahoma with my bass fishing buddy once looking at bass boats. I asked him why the sparkle paint? Does it help camoflage or draw fish in? He says, no, that's to catch the fishermen.
This has to be the most awesome thing since thingamabobbers!

I think your tendonitis may be from casting an un balanced fly outfit.

If I may make a suggestion. This can only work if you sell your own rods pre balanced with a metal thing attached to where the reel goes, you know sort of like a fly reel.

I would be glad to test these for you on reel steelheads; just for clarification by test I mean throw it as far as I can into the river.
WAwhitefish wrote: If I may make a suggestion. This can only work if you sell your own rods pre balanced with a metal thing attached to where the reel goes, you know sort of like a fly reel.
Good call. Just make sure said weight is detachable so you can drop it off when you put the fly reel on.
By RexFly
Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this discussion going. Since you've started trashing me the popularity of my Kickstarter project has shot up and so have the number of backers. I'm only $566 dollars short of reaching the $9000 goal. I've still got 39 hours to go so I wanted to give you something else you can discuss. I made this for Project Healing Waters. Have fun with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQXVlSqeppk&feature=share&list=UU4oqKD_DL24Sk6jPG0-kkCw
tie on a fly with one hand.
I'm not saying it's impossible... I just want to see you do it.

10% of the population are left handed.
therefore your success rate would excel by 9.9% had you catered to them.

you're an imbecile and 'your imbecile family of backers' just threw away $8434.
well done.
By Tailer
If you think we're helpful now, just wait till you actually try to launch the product. I'm buying the booth next to you at the trade show, safety pinning my tarpon reel to the brim of my hat, and selling it as the JoshFly Saltwater Casting System. I'm sure I can find 20 idiots willing to buy it.

PS: you know what investors really don't like?
Tailer wrote:'m buying the booth next to you at the trade show, safety pinning my tarpon reel to the brim of my hat, and selling it as the JoshFly Saltwater Casting System. I'm sure I can find 20 idiots willing to buy it.
will your hats be available in both trucker snap-back and fitted style? What colourways will you offer?

You know, no one will buy this unless it is extreme and/or tactical. :coffee
By Tailer
pbrstreetgang wrote:will your hats be available in both trucker snap-back and fitted style? What colourways will you offer?

You know, no one will buy this unless it is extreme and/or tactical. :coffee

Nah man, vintage strap style. Khaki on khaki. Your forgetting the Orvis crowd. I will be inventing a dog bed to compliment the JoshFly next quarter.

[report]Image

"Probably the greatest innovation in Tarpon fishing since the trolling motor. I'll never worry about clearing my line again."

-Andy Mill

"It's just like the RexFly, only better."

-Lefty Kreh[/report]

slow day at the office
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]