Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Bruiser
Move to Colorado or Washington. Duh.

Glad you had an acceptable outcome anyway.
By jhnnythndr
Washington isn't an option for the time being. Sadly. Otherwise Id sipping coffee over a late breakfast at Solomon's reef as I post this.
By flybug.pa.
getting burned still sucks 360 deg.
By jhnnythndr
Hahaha.

Kyle- come to savannah- when the last thing the judge says is "as long as its not in tennesee" I think that means you are disinvited- so I can't make it Sunday - though I hear it'll be a good one.

Big weekend for th sblngs thndr- I get kicked out of Tennessee and my sister wins a time trial in steamboat.
By Kylemc
See you soon.......
By woolly bugger
TN is over-rated, wait it isn't rated at all. Be well my friend.
By The Volfish
Plan to spend a little time alongside the dock at Marker 5 where the ICW passes through Oak Hill, FL as you head south. DSG has my contact 411.
By austrotard
how the fuck did you get caught and why couldn't you talk your way out of it?

did I not teach you anything in that week?

anyway, tell us more about kyle steam boating your sister.

'cause I don't actually get it.

funny thing: I would bet my right hook that I am the only person receiving a building diploma earned whilst being high as a fucking kite... (like) everyday.

By jhnnythndr
Towlley you're the worst character ever.

It was me or Kyle- or both of us- and he was in probation in Tennessee so he was for sure fucked if he took it- Im in probation elsewhere- so it *hopefully* won't get back there- as I don't have to report anymore...

So that was the logic. Shit- have you seem me lately- the cops were gonna stick me with it no matter what.
By steelrain202
good deal shouldve worn a suit. my invite still stands
By blumpkin
I fully endorse these types of shenanigans.

I'm in the hills of Eastern KY.
My driver is Honduran.

Le sigh. That's okay, Root. I'm no better or worse[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine