Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By jhnnythndr
You'll have to give us a review of some Kentucky outdoor. I'm back on the Mexican shwag for 30 a quarter and loving it. You gotta smoke a lot- but there just isn't anything around anywhere that'll get you higher. This shit will melt your noggin if you smoke a couple bowls. Smoke one bowl and there won't be a cell in your body that'll be willing to sit still- and good luck wiping he shit eating from off your face.

A Honduran driver should appreciate that kind if buzz.

So I guess that's arrest number 4 in a 12 month period? I don know what the problem is- I guess I just enjoy being free a little bit more than most. Fuck em.
By D-nymph
jhnnythndr wrote:
So I guess that's arrest number 4 in a 12 month period? I don know what the problem is- I guess I just enjoy being free a little bit more than most. Fuck em.

Free & easy?

By jhnnythndr
Resize that for me as an avatar. I owe you 5 seppo when I see you next. Hahaha
By jhnnythndr
Yeah dude. Out here making sense cuz I'm out here making dollars I keep a bad broad, dog- and a popped collar.
By blumpkin
It is police state dude, drove from Cleveland to W. KY could not even
get on the highway to start the trip SWAT team had it blocked off.
From that point on there was one cop for every three motorists the whole
fucking drive.

I salute you jt, give them hell every chance you get.
By austrotard
jhnnythndr wrote:Yeah dude. Out here making sense cuz I'm out here making dollars I keep a bad broad, dog- and a popped collar.

I'm standing right here, mate.

tact, mate... learn some fucking tact.

jhnny thndr.
jhnny fckng 'noble ass' thndr.

you're a good lad, gezza.
last time I took the fall it cost me three (fucking) years.

I'm (like) all hardcore (and shit).

kyle (also) owes me $5.

you can punch cops in the throat, hey.
you just need a crowd and some fancy trainers. ask me how I know.
By D-nymph
austrotard wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:Yeah dude. Out here making sense cuz I'm out here making dollars I keep a bad broad, dog- and a popped collar.

I'm standing right here, mate.

tact, mate... learn some fucking tact.

jhnny thndr.
jhnny fckng 'noble ass' thndr.

you're a good lad, gezza.
last time I took the fall it cost me three (fucking) years.

I'm (like) all hardcore (and shit).

kyle (also) owes me $5.

you can punch cops in the throat, hey.
you just need a crowd and some fancy trainers. ask me how I know.
how do you know?
By flybug.pa.
borrowed this from Blumpkin , this says it all. Be free.
FUCK YES
By jhnnythndr
blumpkin wrote:It is police state dude, drove from Cleveland to W. KY could not even
get on the highway to start the trip SWAT team had it blocked off.
From that point on there was one cop for every three motorists the whole
fucking drive.

It's that time of year dude. Sep oct... Gotta spend that 1.2 million dollar budget the Feds provide them for "cannabis eradication" somehow. 1.2 million and 8 arrests the task force got last year. Fucking idiots. All that Kentucky outdoor is gonna be a thing of the past once they start hemp farming next year. All that pollen floating around fucking with the genepool.... If ky was serous about eradication they would've legalized hemp a long time ago- which will play hell with outdoor sensemillia and fuck up any and all outdoor breeding efforts....
By croaker
Dog damn, jt just seen this.

Sunsabitches :gun

Good to hear they didn't break it off in ya... Well done on keepin' that Kyle dudes cojones outta the
fire. Know several places near here you can lay low if needed.

:cool
By blumpkin
I am heartbroken that I have yet to see one roadside ditch weed plant yet.
Sometimes I stare at road side plant life and try to mind fuck it into being Mary J Blidge.

It would just make me happier to see that kind of thing... Growing... On the side of the road.

I hear you can find it growing on the side of the road in Oklahoma... Any truth to this.
What are my best regions in the country to find Mari ja wanna growing on the side of the road.

I know, I know... It is legal in WA and CO. I have been to both these states since then
and am happy with what's going on there, but that's growers wearing dockers who use teeth whitening strips.
I just want to see plants unmolested growing in roadside ditchs.

I do not want to cause headaches or lawsuits for my Drakian employer, so I have been
embarrassingly well behaved as of late, but plan to spend my entire off season careening
through the blummersphere at 2 blunts per hour (bph).

Will you be sailing the high seas this winter jt?
By jhnnythndr
The short answer is yes. I absolutely will be. The long answer is I don't know how far ill be venturing this go round. Now the thought is- after thanksgiving head for the bajamas through New Years and then start heading back- I only have December and January wide open really.

As the situation develops ill actually document it. No seriously!! Ill do a TR!! Hahaha. All I've done since last November is trips and not a picture or even a comment about it. Oh well.

So anyways- that's that.

I have to get a new passport because mine was "revoked" after I "fled the country" last winter. I only just recently found this out. Assclowns.

With only 1 post and no BPP in that post you're […]

My Pillow Guy may be running for Governor in the[…]

The Kids Are Alright - TR

Ironman to son: Hold my other beer. :cool

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine