wanted: muskie/musky knowledge..............

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
B.M. Barrelcooker

Re: wanted: muskie/musky knowledge..............

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 am

cantfishforshit. wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:[report]Operation Southern Muskie has begun...........

Phase one: stocking the forage took place yesterday evening....Gizzard shad by the truckload....also got a few bonus shellcrackers and bluegill.
30 acres of deep cool water and 100 Muskie fish to come soon.....the next few years will be interesting. Fly only catch and release rules are now in effect.

[/report]
You better fucking invite me to fish that pond. I probably won't come, but you better invite me :wink
hey Dewayne,
I'm going fishin today after lunch. I can only fish for an hour or so. Want to go?
BM

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

cantfishforshit.

Re: wanted: muskie/musky knowledge..............

Post by cantfishforshit. » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 am

I'll meet you at the pond. Don't wait, just start without me.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal