steelrains birfday barf

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
steelrain202

steelrains birfday barf

Post by steelrain202 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

as usual i am hosting a bake at my house on the watauga June 20-22. its my birthday and the streams will be primed. its time to fish, eat megatons of food, drink oil tankers of beer and do other things your wives. girlfriends, or life partners wont allow you to do at home. if youve been before you know its a damn good time. hundreds of streams and big water only a short drive away. a nice flat yard with a perfectly manicured lush green lawn to sleep on or your pick of two very comfy couches maybe a bed or two. beverages you cant find outside of the mtns of western NC. youre all invited however leave your politics at home, most likely one of my excavators will be tied up on a job site and i wont have immediate access to them to bury your body. so come one come all to the greatest spectacle on earth
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

RaZ

Re: steelrains birfday barf

Post by RaZ » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 am

booked + little/big bro
"Then let us know how that goes, you smug motherfucker"