Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By RaZ
[report]

Headed to Ontario last weekend as the wife and her mom were putting on a Baby shower for my soon arriving niece. Happened to line up with the Ontario Trout Opener.
A few PM's with everyone's Dutch-Canuck and it was on. Turns out, mother in law booked us to go to a Sugar Bush. Making the most of it, I ate my face off and did typical touristy things.

Traditional Canadian carnie-food.

Found myself a spray pole. Sucker only wanted $15CDN for it.

Found CC's Oom hard at work

Quick Timmy's stop and by 0430 across the 401 through TO.

Brief BS session, and into the creek to claim water ahead of the pinner army.

We even had a photographer tag along... royalty fees abound.

I repeatedly hooked into fresh chrome and continually broke off. Owned by these big, fresh, wild steelbows.
CC, meanwhile put on the clinic.

Beers were had

Weird shit was found streamside

I took it upon myself to catch the native species. This feller is gonna be famous

Swung by BPS to load up on split shots and yellow eggs. Bastards said no pro deals...

Some real perverts at the Animal Crackers plant...

Now CC can add his pics from the weekend. Thanks for the generous day on the water!

:cool[/report]
Last edited by RaZ on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pofertjies? Fuck. I can't seem to get away from the Dutch. Horny bastards fucked up Saffa since 1652. You better slow down on dat munch brah or we'll have to airlift your ass into Steelrains yard...
Transylwader wrote:You better slow down on dat munch brah or we'll have to airlift your ass into Steelrains yard...
front rotors and bearings for my fatazz. cant wait to be in dem mtns.
austrotard wrote:
I thought cc was (like) seventeen (or some shit).
haha

It's still cold in Canada, double haha. I bet the poutine tasted delicious once it froze solid in 2.7 minutes.

:cool
Man that Poutin makes me miss Canada.

Looks like a fine time you boys had, thanks for sharing.
Looks like a good ole time with a Kung fu grip. :cool :cool :cool

Topical Bump

Rust Belt 2019

Day -1: (Wednesday). Peebs and Fatman showed u[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine