Rods Sold / Reel Available

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
AJB

Rods Sold / Reel Available

Post by AJB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Rods all sold.

The following reel is for sale:

Abel TR2 - black reel in excellent++ condition. Reel has a great weight to it and balances most four weight perfect and is built to last a lifetime. Comes with original pouch. Reduced to $175US.
Last edited by AJB on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

root wad

Re: New Winston Boron III LS rods / Abel Reel

Post by root wad » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:31 pm

I am really interested in that 4 weighted rod. Got any pictures of the rod tube cap just barely peeking out of your asshole?
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

1. What is the South American price?
2. Do you have anything for the really really windy days? Like super windy rods for shooting line?
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:46 pm

I see smoke….
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

AJB

Post by AJB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:59 pm

No smoke here boys, I got all of these rod on a bamboo trade. I fish primarily bamboo and and just don't need these rods. You can pay by paypal, better for me (quicker payment) and gives you protection. I only listed them here because none of the bamboo guys on the classic fly rod forum want them and one of the members suggested I offer them here. If you want to speak to ensure this is legitimate PM me and I'll send you my number so we can discuss.
Last edited by AJB on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJB

Post by AJB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey Root Wad, your response actually made me laugh even though I really think what you want is a picture of my ass. None the less, thanks for the laugh.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 pm

It was not me who sent him over here. I promise. I swear . or something like that.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:29 pm

AJB wrote:I fish primarily bamboo and and just won't use these rods.
That's gheyest fucking thing ever posted on this board.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

austrotard

Re: Rods Sold / Reel Available

Post by austrotard » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:05 am

no no... we had a photo of douchebag carne on here and that was gayer than sam smith rainbow aids.

but this is up there, true.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Surly

Post by Surly » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:35 am

This hemorrhoid has been spamming this shit all over the innerwebs.
"If the trout are lost, smash the State." Thomas McGuane

AJB

Post by AJB » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:55 am

Surly wrote:This hemorrhoid has been spamming this shit all over the innerwebs.
Surly, don't be a dick and don't speak about what you don't know. Spamming this all over the web? Show me or anyone on the board an example of this, better yet post this for us all to see. When you can't do this I guess everyone will realize the only hemmroids to be seen will be yours.

I offered and sold these rods here as a straight up deal for anyone looking for a couple of rods. I wasn't looking to make any money off anyone just cover the cost of the rods I took in on a trade. The guys who bought them got a hell of a good deal, I'm happy cause I got my funds. Seems like it worked out for everyone but bitter assholes like you.

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 am

Well, I'm glad that's settled.
boy in long pants