FS: Two tickets to Moss Vegas

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
stillsteamin

Re: FS: Two tickets to Moss Vegas

Post by stillsteamin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm

"There's nothing more overrated than a piece of ass and there's nothing more underrated than a good shit." -Glen Blackwood

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:01 am

if youre taking pictures on your phone like me, imgur isnt bad, but you need to download the app. that works pretty smooth with the phone for getting them on imgur. posting them here from the app is a pain for anything more than a couple pics for the friday thread. but its pretty smooth for resizing from a laptop.

Lando

Post by Lando » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:11 pm

If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Let’s see if this works better....we did a flotilla yesterday. Four boats went north of Moss Vegas.....fishing sucked, but it was a wonderful day.

If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 am

works fine. you still suck.

....jealous...
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 am

I'll be packing a few extra glad bags this winter, thats fuckin genius!

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:36 am

LTFI wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 am
I'll be packing a few extra glad bags this winter, thats fuckin genius!
growing up in Minnesota, we'd put bread bags on our feet over our socks before we'd put on our awesome moon boots to go out and play in the snow.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971