FS: Two tickets to Moss Vegas

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
-G-

Re: FS: Two tickets to Moss Vegas

Post by -G- » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 am

In a world of custom trout print lo-pro skiffs, the carp slut is one helluva kick in the balls to today's fly fishing 'culture'.

In lieu of that statement, just ordered some duck camo 5mm neoprenes for our upcoming winter. CE should be proud.

Keep it coming. It definely doesn't suck whenever I open this thread up to a new post :cool
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm

just great stuff. thanks for this.
holding it down on the other side of the border

enjoy your catch (it died)

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am

I had to do a bit of work on the camper before I took it out again. It turns out there were some leaks and the water damage needed to be repaired.

The young lass came into town and brought a friend. I spent four days chasing trout with them before they headed on the rest of their tour through Montana. It was nice. We hit Moss Vegas, headed to J-Hole, and attempted to toss streamers to big browns on the SF. However, stupid baetis brought pods and pods of fish up, so we had to throw dries instead.

The young lass comes back into town tomorrow night…………but then I head to Dallas on Friday. Dang……
Last edited by Lando on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:32 pm

A few more...........

We hit the lake, they floated the river in town, hit Moss Vegas, South Fork, then they fished the Big Hole, Jeff, today is the Maddy, and the Jelleystone tomorrow...........

I can't wait to get my boat back.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Lando wrote:

Out of respect for the relationship you have with the young lass, I will refrain from commenting on this ^
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:17 pm

That shot is rather symbolic as we were supposed to float the Snake south of Jackson, but a trib blew out the drink. Those panties were found at the put-in and photographed as a representation of the collective fucking we just received.

~Average Joe

fatman

Post by fatman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Lando wrote: stupid baetis brought pods and pods of fish up, so we had to throw dries instead.
dammit :wink

my parents had that Whipped Cream album when I was a kid. I loved those tunes.
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:12 pm

fly-chucker wrote:
Lando wrote:

Out of respect for the relationship you have with the young lass, I will refrain from commenting on this ^

You sniffed them panties didn't you? Well I would.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:33 pm

MTG is going to need some GPS digits on those panties.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 am

my god just found out he coulda hung with you and not 1 but 2 cute nurturing females who woulda provided him with way more fish sniffin ops then my smelly fishbum crew and is pissed
thanks again 4 sharin, best thread that hides in a classified local
lando 2020
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:15 am

I headed to the big D last weekend..............I am not a huge fan of cities, but thankfully I was only there for a few days.

I made it back to find the young lass was still in town............I didn't drive her off, I guess.

'Merica

The weather has been too fucking nice to chase elk, so we spent the weekend in the boat again.

Floated Friday afternoon through town.......

The young lass doesn't give a shit where her fly goes........she just wants it to go.

Saturday we joined a floatilla north of town..........

Towards the end of the float, we stopped off at our favorite river-side bar for some refreshments.

With the sun setting, the young lass took off her glasses.............and sent a fly into her eye. No bueno.........

Sunday we went low........just above the mud shitting area........it was slow, but the day was nice.

It is supposed to snow Thursday..............hopefully we can start chasing some elk soon.

~Average Joe

fatman

Post by fatman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:19 pm

A. always wear glasses when casting flyties
2. Did CE ever get a fukking Tipi?
c. Fried chicken :smile
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop