Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By hungryhungryhippo
Redchaser wrote:I didn't know you could see Lagrange from Boise.

Sir, it is spelled La Grange.

La Grange is a city in Fayette County, Texas, near the Colorado River. It is located about halfway between Houston and Austin on Highway 71. The population was 4,478 at the 2000 census. The 2006 estimated population was 4,645.

That is all.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
hungryhungryhippo wrote:

La Grange is a city in Fayette County, Texas, near the Colorado River. It is located about halfway between Houston and Austin on Highway 71. The population was 4,478 at the 2000 census. The 2006 estimated population was 4,645.

That is all.
GTFO...
That is all...
By austrotard
hungryhungryhippo wrote:

That is all.
how many are named d-wayne?
By west_jay
austrotard wrote:
hungryhungryhippo wrote:

That is all.
how many are named d-wayne?
Middle name "Ray" or "Lee?"
By Adams
austrotard wrote:
Adams wrote: And?

and pay me my fi' dollas.
It dint do shit. I want a refund.
By hungryhungryhippo
ChaseChrome wrote:
hungryhungryhippo wrote:

That is all.
GTFO...
That is all...
No...
By befuddled
Seeing as how I am stuck in fucking Waco Texas for at least another month, I was going to buy this coffee mug. But only because I was expecting a trip report from the keys to follow the original post. Now how am supposed to know if this mug has fishy mojo or not? With $4.95 I can wash my socks and underwear for the week. I can't give up clean underwear for just any mug. I need to see the TR first.
By Fishwater
I'm up on Racetrack Rd. Can you swing by and drop it off? I'll up the price to $5 if you can.
By yard4sale
coffee.jpg
coffee.jpg (13.89 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Trade?
Friday Cheer Through Pics

[attachment=1]a_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]a_[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went f[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Blue Zulu Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine