Fair Trade...Trip for Trip.. (first report page 4)

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
flashback

Re: Fair Trade...Trip for Trip.. (first report page 4)

Post by flashback » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:56 pm

With Nick and coach you've got two great carpers. It would be great to host a few for the Carp-O-Rama come June.
WNY is coming along nicely, a lot of micros and places for music, just wish we had a fly shop.

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:08 pm

I've always liked this idea, and I have a lot of respect for Mad_Mike for putting it out there.

Now that I have more time on my hands, I'll offer the following:

If you're up for some drinking (or watching me drink), cigar smoke (or watching me smoke), average food, ugly scenery, difficult wading, and a little trout fishing here and there, then fly/drive/walk/ride into San Francisco and I'll take care of the rest. I'll even introduce you to the Horse Lady (aka Mary Jane) in Mendocino if that's your thing.

If you want to do some touristy stuff beforehand - Golden Gate Bridge, Haight-Ashbury, Alcatraz, Napa Valley, Russian River Brewery, dodging homeless drug addicts and stepping gingerly around the filth littering the streets of San Francisco, etc. - then call me once you get all of that shit out of your system, and I'll tell you where to meet me.

June and October are the best months fishing-wise.

In 2016, Mitchellin gave this trip a coveted "One Star" rating.

Your experience may vary.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:48 am

shissenhaus.jpg
shissenhaus.jpg (12.47 KiB) Viewed 571 times
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.