Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Nemeth
I have no idea but here goes.

I have way too many rods. Who wants to buy one?
[report]Scott G2 9' 6wt, comes with Brand New Rio Lightline WF 6wt line. $300.00 ----Sold

Scott G2 8'8" 4wt, also comes with brand new Rio Lightline WF 4wt Line. $300.00 ----Sold

Redington Predator 9' 6wt, less than a year old. $200.00

Redington Predator 9' 8wt, Also less than a year old. $200.00

Beulah Switch 10'6" 5/6wt and a Hardy Marguis Salmon 1 with some Airflow running line and a brand new 325 Rio Skagit Short. $450.00 or make me an offer.

Echo Dec Hogan 12'6" 6wt, Used twice I think. I have no idea, make me an offer.

Orvis Clearwater 9' 6wt with an Orvis Clearwater LA 2 Rell and line, one year old. $150.00[/report]

And I'm not quitting, I've just gone over to the dark side. Jerms knows what I'm talking about...(not gay stuff) :coffee
Last edited by Nemeth on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flybug.pa.
I tried to tenkara a carp once , but it saw me.....Why are tanaka flyties tied with wings going stupid?
By Nemeth
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:Tenkara?
Tenkara with a reel and a spool of line....I'm what you call an "innovator".
By befuddled
So after I convince my wife I need to purchase a blank to replace one, you put up an 8'8 G2?

Fuckity
By Randall Dee
Nemeth wrote:
Beulah Switch 10'6" 5/6wt and a Hardy Marguis Salmon 1 with some Airflow running line and a brand new 325 Rio Skagit Short. $450.00 or make me an offer.
Tempting, just for the reel alone.
By west_jay
Is the 9' G2 a 4-piece or 5?

How much for all the lines?? 'cause that's the mood I'm in.
Nemeth wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:Tenkara?
Tenkara with a reel and a spool of line....I'm what you call an "innovator".
I want to try Spey but before that I need to perfect tenkara ,
Learn to blow smoke rings with my fake teeth in, perfect my double haul, and learn to not be disturbed by the misuse of their, they're, and there. It will be a while.

Look like some good deals.
By Nemeth
west_jay wrote:Is the 9' G2 a 4-piece or 5?

How much for all the lines?? 'cause that's the mood I'm in.
All rods are 4 piece.
Shit may not be sold on here since the board is dead. Its been dead since Smithhammer took a walkabout, Blummers moved, and the rest had life and families to attend to.That 8'8" is one of the best dry fly rods ever produced and a steal at that price. Too bad we cant sell shit because of the dead zone.
I don't know what that^ guy is blabbering about, but an offering of some kind is considered customary and usual in the assifieds, to entice prospective buyers. It could be anything, but a recipe is favored. Or flavored. Fuck, I'm clever.

Pimping Michelob? Fuck that, I have some scruple[…]

Unlimited Bronze Backs

958BF03B-D6FA-437C-AF97-CF1014AC57A9.jpeg

Goodbye to another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZY4iF6fcE

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine