FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
jack straw

FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Post by jack straw » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:59 pm

I hate to do it, but I am selling my custom Hyde low-profile drift boat and trailer, fully loaded. Comes with Cataract composite oars, anchor, life jackets, and all the fixin's you need for fall fishing. Plus, it has a one-of-a-kind custom factory camo paint job, so it's good for hunting as well. This is a pro staff boat (I used to be a guide), is in great shape, and is set up ideally for serious western river fishing. Dry box rower bench, dry bow storage. Looking for $5500 but will take offers. $6000 and you can have a Honda 4-stroke 2hp motor too. Boat is in Jackson Hole, available immediately.

nlights

Re: FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Post by nlights » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:52 pm

I cant see the photos?try postin them again
As panic grabbed my legs, you know it, pulled me in.

jack straw

Post by jack straw » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:33 am

I can't seem to make them show up. PM me and I will send you photos.

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:53 pm

could you please post the pics here? and wheres your avatar?
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

beaucephus

Post by beaucephus » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:33 pm

pics please!!?!?!?!?!?!
WHO DAT!!

jack straw

Post by jack straw » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:29 am

Still can't seem to post the pics; see them here:n http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/show ... hp?t=95920

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 pm

I need to see them here. Ca'mon, you can do it!
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

MikeHawk

Post by MikeHawk » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 am

I am just starting to look for a good motor. Would you consider selling it separately?

burbot

Post by burbot » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:15 am

it taint that hard it's the same code mang. Image

jack straw

Post by jack straw » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 am

Bumping this because it's still for sale. $5000 for the boat and trailer, all extras, $5500 gets you the motor too.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm

is this trailer still available?
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

this here is the new unlimited grateful dead thread. it is not for all music, like the cla7 thread, it is not for phish, not for panic, not for the allman bros, bands which other than phish arguably deserve a thread of there own, but this one is not it. this is the all new grateful dead unlimited thread. dead of course is till welcome in the cla7 thread, but htis is its home.

I'll open with this becuase yes, as of late would like to tear this whiole building down

"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."