FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
steelrain202

Re: FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Post by steelrain202 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 pm

I really like this show,Jerry was outta contol
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

when do you get home? you in WTU right now or what?
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 am

Yes I am In a WTU. Hope to be home by April based on the info I just received from US.
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 pm

JGB, not GD, but hella good.
"I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese Python and the mind of a fuckin scientist."
-Kenny Fuckin Powers

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Always liked this version

"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I wanna thank you...

"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Aguirre wrote:JGB, not GD, but hella good.
haha.....I was at that show!
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm

It's cool watching Bobby strummin on this one

"I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese Python and the mind of a fuckin scientist."
-Kenny Fuckin Powers

Estimated Prophet

Post by Estimated Prophet » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 pm

I was a mere child when Jerry passed and the band quit touring. However through divine intervention (I mean that, my generation had the thong song for phucks sakes) and having a good up bringing I was "shown the light" to say the least. I have seen the new projects and its great to hear the dead tunes but it truly misses that key element that Jerry provided. '71-'77 were the best years however I am a huge fan of Rocking the Cradle: Egypt 1978. Europe '72, Nightfall Of Diamonds, and 05/08/77 Barton Hall are my ultimate road trip weapons. It’s always good to hear stories from the tour and old dead heads trying to recall their most memorable nights.

Awesome Jam
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/USCJr_9RGR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sEke7x4CKSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

One for the heads
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_kSowTqS3lE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

One for namesake
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V9JIFoOcnoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Always Grateful, Forever Dead

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Estimated Prophet wrote: It’s always good to hear stories from the tour and old dead heads trying to recall their most memorable nights.

Lando wrote:
haha.....I was at that show!
Funny, that little youtube clip brought back a ton of memories. I was living in Jackson, WY at the time and San Fran was a tad different than the Hole. I almost got tagged by a cab as I habitually crossed the street when the light turned green, I got taken for $10 when I was asked if I wanted to buy some kind (I was just finishing up a balloon and didn't realize it was newspaper with green food coloring), and felt the balcony of the Warfield sway back and forth to Jerry's licks. Good times.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

augustwest

Post by augustwest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Worth the time:

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- W. Zevon

Estimated Prophet

Post by Estimated Prophet » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

The videos I intended to post
Awesome Jam

One for the heads