Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By austrotard
needs more high gloss varnish.

ha ha... I'm such a btice.
but you twats are gonna break your fucking necks if you step off that decking.

what's her name?
can I vote the 'banana peel boat'?
but you hafta pronounce it bow-at. you know... like ce does.
By -G-
austrotard wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 am needs more high gloss varnish.

what's her name?
If mtice comes to Michigan ever I’ll pack a 4 point cane for you and cover all the wood with truck bed liner. How’s that sound?
By D-nymph
-G- wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 am

what's her name?
If mtice comes to Michigan ever I’ll pack a 4 point cane for you and cover all the wood with truck bed liner. How’s that sound?
Can be Mtice-proofed with a few well placed 1" wide strips of grip tape on the side trays.
By -G-
D-nymph wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:31 am
-G- wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 am

what's her name?
Can be Mtice-proofed with a few well placed 1" wide strips of grip tape on the side trays.
They support someone stepping on em just fine but don’t really want to incourage their use as a stepping platform. Plus watching mtice get wet would be more fun anyways.
-G- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm
LTFI wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 pm What stickers you putting on her? I've got a couple monster M's I can send your way. Or are you a rockstar guy?
Haha, they must give those out for free with pautske fire brine brostaff stickers. This is the one sticker I have on it so far. Thinking a "this machine kills hipsters" one shall take up the other oar and that'll be it for the stickies.

Proper. Love that beer but my local stopped carrying it.

Nice boat man. Real nice...
-G- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm Thinking a "this machine kills hipsters" one shall take up the other oar and that'll be it for the stickies.
So when u slidin in at the cottage and ms. shaved sides laughs "this machine kills hipsters?" you can straight face er and say "ya stand back"
By -G-
stillsteamin wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am
-G- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm Thinking a "this machine kills hipsters" one shall take up the other oar and that'll be it for the stickies.
So when u slidin in at the cottage and ms. shaved sides laughs "this machine kills hipsters?" you can straight face er and say "ya stand back"
Precisely the dream. I still think she thinks you kill hipsters with your camera case
By -G-
Well we got her wet.

Bear and I decided to leave Friday and over night on the river until Sunday. We went to the river we essentially made this boat for and hoped to find some of its teen-sized trout, maybe one of its 20" gems if we were lucky.

We towed the shoe down the highway with pride and got to the river when it was dark. Bear quickly christened it with its first trout.

After sliding her in the water we couldn't believe how smooth she was. In fact, I actually had to make an oar stroke for her to actually start going down stream. Took a little getting use to as well. When we'd hit the oars a few times to hold one another up on a spot, we'd realized we were suddenly going upstream. So needless to say she's slick and is easy to row.

I got up there and found 2 upper teeners on the mouse and then we hung our hammocks for some shut-eye.

Waking up looked like this:

And evenings on the river looked like this:

The streamer fishing was especially slow. And the night time mousing wasn't terrific either with a full moon and clear skies. But out last night, bear and I heard a trout sip his mouse oh-so quietly and he felt a bunch of weight real quick. The moon was bright but we didn't realize quite what we were dealing with until he brought it to the bank.

"Holy shit man"

"That's a two footer, at least"

And the shoe was then christened with its first two foot trout on its very first outing. A class of trout I have only seen with my own eyes one other time in my life.

It was perfect.

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Kennebago Muddler (variation) https:/[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

B21783EF-9988-4114-8B3D-F7B9F57A2861.png

Unlimited deeper cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoiVpv483g geor[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine