Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By tailchaser
Here's some of the flies I do pretty well with.

If you could do up some ties on some of this salt water stuff that would be fricken awesome. I've never fished for trout or stealhead but I go through your post and enjoy the shit out of them. I personally want to thank you for taking the time to post what you do.

Did well with this pattern

this is a good one but I had a hard time getting it to sit up right in the water and it needs weed guard. but it caught a few nice sheapshead and those a bitch to catch on fly. I liked this fly but I suk at tying them. The one on the right is the tits, one of my go to flies

I liked this fly a lot but I never caught shit on it. fish were bitches on this one. i still like this fly, fish don't know what they should like.

beeducer mmmmm

weighted stuff works gooder

I love this kinda stuff but a little smaller.

and don't tell no one but I like using spoon flies . they just fricken work when the fish won't hit nothing else.
By tailchaser
Son of bitch.... can someone move this shit to the tie flying section...

not that the sections even matter.

Meh fuck it... leave it here.

or move it.

I don't fucking care.

sorry scott
By Lando
Thanks.

~Not Scott
By yard4sale
Perhaps you could show us how to tie in the thread to get us started?
By austrotard
scott really doesn't fucking lay it down.
By tailchaser
yard4sale wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 am Perhaps you could show us how to tie in the thread to get us started?
All my shits in storage right now. I put all my material in a big plastic tote and forgot to put it in a place I could get to it easily. We are right in the middle of building a new house and living out of boxes blows.

confession; i offered dead hookers to scott to tie salt water flies.

hindsight; i should have offered fresh dead and free shipping.
By -G-
tailchaser wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm
yard4sale wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 am Perhaps you could show us how to tie in the thread to get us started?
All my shits in storage right now. I put all my material in a big plastic tote and forgot to put it in a place I could get to it easily. We are right in the middle of building a new house and living out of boxes blows.

confession; i offered dead hookers to scott to tie salt water flies.

hindsight; i should have offered fresh dead and free shipping.

Lol

This sounds all sounds like good, clean fun. I am […]

These clothings are no different than today’[…]

Other people's flys — 2.0 / Covid edition […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Caddis Emerger https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine