ATTN; Scott

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
tailchaser

ATTN; Scott

Post by tailchaser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am

Here's some of the flies I do pretty well with.

If you could do up some ties on some of this salt water stuff that would be fricken awesome. I've never fished for trout or stealhead but I go through your post and enjoy the shit out of them. I personally want to thank you for taking the time to post what you do.

Did well with this pattern

this is a good one but I had a hard time getting it to sit up right in the water and it needs weed guard. but it caught a few nice sheapshead and those a bitch to catch on fly. I liked this fly but I suk at tying them. The one on the right is the tits, one of my go to flies

I liked this fly a lot but I never caught shit on it. fish were bitches on this one. i still like this fly, fish don't know what they should like.

beeducer mmmmm

weighted stuff works gooder

I love this kinda stuff but a little smaller.

and don't tell no one but I like using spoon flies . they just fricken work when the fish won't hit nothing else.
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

tailchaser

Re: ATTN; Scott

Post by tailchaser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am

Son of bitch.... can someone move this shit to the tie flying section...

not that the sections even matter.

Meh fuck it... leave it here.

or move it.

I don't fucking care.

sorry scott
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin