Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
#682808
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:30 pm Do people really still write books about flyfishing expecting to make money or something?


I'm gonna start my own clothing and swag company... For Flyfisherman By Flyfisherman. FFBF. Catchey heh?
Will there be a full line of buffs?

Or rather, will there be anything besides buffs, trucker hats, and hoodies?
#682809
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:30 pm Do people really still write books about flyfishing expecting to make money or something?


I'm gonna start my own clothing and swag company... For Flyfisherman By Flyfisherman. FFBF. Catchey heh?
Will there be a full line of buffs?

Or rather, will there be anything besides buffs, trucker hats, and hoodies?
Not sure I understand the question?

Want me to come out with a line of ties? What else do flyfisherman wear?
#682810
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:30 pm Do people really still write books about flyfishing expecting to make money or something?


I'm gonna start my own clothing and swag company... For Flyfisherman By Flyfisherman. FFBF. Catchey heh?
Will there be a full line of buffs?

Or rather, will there be anything besides buffs, trucker hats, and hoodies?
Not sure I understand the question?

Want me to come out with a line of ties? What else do flyfisherman wear?
Well, socks may be taken but what about undies?

https://www.repyourwater.com/collections/socks
#682811
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 pm
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Will there be a full line of buffs?

Or rather, will there be anything besides buffs, trucker hats, and hoodies?
Not sure I understand the question?

Want me to come out with a line of ties? What else do flyfisherman wear?
Well, socks may be taken but what about undies?

https://www.repyourwater.com/collections/socks
Real flyfisherman don't wear undies (do they?)
#682812
It's cool when you don't even need a calendar to know the shortest days of the year are happening in the northern hemisphere....a thread like this takes care of that. Funny shit.

Tail- I would add to the inventory:

Beard trimmers
Stickers
An app that makes every pbr one drinks actually look like it has the label of of some groovy quadruple IPA made in some place like Flint.
Bacon
#682813
Gunnison_Country wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:52 pm This post was deleted because Jed, our moderator, would rather see internet "tough guys" (likely in mom's basement) drop F-bombs and other nonsensical banter unrelated to fly fishing

cool story, bro.

thanks for trying out. maybe next year.
#682815
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:03 pm
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 pm
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Not sure I understand the question?

Want me to come out with a line of ties? What else do flyfisherman wear?
Well, socks may be taken but what about undies?

https://www.repyourwater.com/collections/socks
Real flyfisherman don't wear undies (do they?)
The kiwis do, you can see it sticking out from under their shorts!
#682816
VTNZ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:07 pm It's cool when you don't even need a calendar to know the shortest days of the year are happening in the northern hemisphere....a thread like this takes care of that. Funny shit.

Tail- I would add to the inventory:

Beard trimmers
Stickers
An app that makes every pbr one drinks actually look like it has the label of of some groovy quadruple IPA made in some place like Flint.
Bacon
Only woman trim their beards.
I like the stickers... people need to know who their sponsors are. imma right?
need that app to recognize budlight for tejas.
everything is better with bacon... I could used the bacon sales to subsides my clothing line lose.
#682819
banter is ghey.

I prefer persiflage.

and nothing redlines the bullshit meter like "pure awesomeness."
#682821
My bad. I asked about awesomeness. I had no idea it was pure




----------------------------------------------------------Be here then. skinnier Kudzu edit...1/9/18






Image

you can have your Rush and S.Dan...Here's to Ironhorse




'goodbye 2016' was local,short, and schweet. we needed and had to get out

Image

santa brought shoesy bootsies

Image

time's marked here in sycamores. they're present until they're not

Image

Image

she paddled her own canoe

Image

Image

we(she) made fire

Image

Image

we drank thru our beer and bourbon before the rough stuff came out

Image

Image

Image

you've gotta get the fuk up, at some point. one can't hide in a tent all morning

Image

out and about

Image

Image

Image

right about here it was clear there weren't enough pics to mate the tune. it's a process of ranging. just keep nock knocking

Image

Image

after that over-nighter, the paddlejon trailer came back from the welder

Image

Image

there were stupid plastic seats. those were ground off. boogans will often weld a modified stern , with a plug, on theses hulls but it's a displacement design that was never meant to plane. a wee outboard is fine, maybe rated for a 7hp. anyways, it's for paddling

Image

happy new year, fukkos




Last edited by gankadank on Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#683217
Obie wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 pm
and nothing redlines the bullshit meter like "pure awesomeness."
How far does the 'bullshit meter' move if i just call it "the best fly fishing guidebook ever written?"
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 11

I’ll take Heero’sspot if it’s op[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Retro Caddis Cripple https://live[…]

professional anarchist$. ps. ummm... what chun[…]

Woven Hair Flies

The fuck is wrong with you Bob Biggot?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine