Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Honyuk96 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm Page one modified, again. Could this be the asian spammer in disguise ?? Jed's gone be working overtime
Run out of websites to post your little wang on?

At least spamorama boy has some spunk. Still a douchebag mind....
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:41 pm
Honyuk96 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm Page one modified, again. Could this be the asian spammer in disguise ?? Jed's gone be working overtime

Belongs in the "unlimited i've been drinking tonight" thread..wrong page
Honyuk96 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Yeah, must have been some other guy posting variations of somebody else’s fly....

http://www.speypages.com/speyclave/#/topics/350481
yard4sale wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 pm
Honyuk96 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Yeah, must have been some other guy posting variations of somebody else’s fly....

http://www.speypages.com/speyclave/#/topics/350481
Dude, i never denied posting my flies there, i do regulary. I have mates there and here. Take a chill pill, if you would've given me shit about using foam we would have no problems. Again, this belongs in a differen't thread
Do people really still write books about flyfishing expecting to make money or something?

I'm gonna start my own clothing and swag company... For Flyfisherman By Flyfisherman. FFBF. Catchey heh?
Gunnison_Country wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:52 pm This post was deleted because Jed, our moderator, would rather see internet "tough guys" (likely in mom's basement) drop F-bombs and other nonsensical banter unrelated to fly fishing:

1. This is your first post (True, but you have to admit it was a sweet first post and was actually fly fishing related, unlike 99% of the banter on this alleged "fly fishing" forum.)
2. You use it to advertise some POS book(Although many guidebooks are POS, Fly Fishing the Gunnison Country is pure awesomeness! If you ever come across a copy you'll agree...trust me.)
3. You don't even introduce yourself properly(Actually, I did, you just didn't read the author's blurb on the book jacket I posted before you deleted it.)

If you want to advertise on this site, buy some space from the drake, this isn't Craigslist or Facebook.(My bad, I was under the impression that this was classified ads...you know, for selling stuff.)

Put up or shut up. (Huh?)

Love, your moderator. (I love you too!)

jed (Doug)
quoted for evidence.
To be honest I thought you had put it up on a couple other places too.

But you are right, classified posts should only be about selling stuff. You should report my post...
Gunnison_Country wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:15 pm Jed-
My bad...I thought this was the classified ADVERTISEMENTS. You're a real class act. Doug
Jed is not a class acted.

This section hasn't been for classifieds is years... pay attention next time, pumpkin.

You guys are gonna be even more pissed when you cr[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine