Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Lando wrote:
"No. You pimped out your waters. If you were truly passionate about the fishery, you wouldn't come to the Suk to try and sell your shitty book."

You are taking this way too seriously. Breathe...........I'm just having a little fun with some Drakians before I get banned. My online Christmas shopping session is a bit dull this AM. BTW, you do know that writers tend to write about stuff they're passionate about, as opposed to things they don't care about, right?
Gunnison_Country wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am Lando wrote:
"No. You pimped out your waters. If you were truly passionate about the fishery, you wouldn't come to the Suk to try and sell your shitty book."

You are taking this way too seriously. Breathe...........I'm just having a little fun with some Drakians before I get banned. My online Christmas shopping session is a bit dull this AM. BTW, you do know that writers tend to write about stuff they're passionate about, as opposed to things they don't care about, right?
You used your passion to write a how to book. 'Cuz that takes a lot of creativity and passion.....
BigTimber wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:48 am You used your passion to write a how to book. 'Cuz that takes a lot of creativity and passion.....
It's more of a how, why & where-type of book...so yes, my creativity and passion know no bounds.
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:28 pm Lando's right. You're a fucking sellout.
How do I know? Because I'm one too.
Now I know some of us are lying...no way you've ever written anything of consequence.
Doug,

I'm smack dab in the middle of your target market but you've still lost a sale

It's a shame you've laid yourself bare, here, before 'these jackels'. You could of come correct but you opted for something other

Slow hand edit 01-22-18

The funny thing is, you just keep wading in. Maybe you've quit by now. The pinnacle may have been your use of 'checkmate'. Silly. This isn't chess, it's checkers.

And you suck at checkers

Pretty sure this artists name is Billy Schenck. Go buy one of his pieces instead of this knucklehead's queff of a book

Last edited by gankadank on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

A few years ago there was a float that made me want a long skinny jon boat for the rivers. It echos in memory of good times before friends became busier with the important events of their lives. Like dealing with hurricanes, or selling a fly shop, or becoming a father for the first time. Savor the fellowship of the present. Cement it close to your heart. The goggle eye, the snorkeling, the stories, the game of washers at camp, or the way Red came down late. She launched and paddled brave and solo to catch up with our crew. All of it becomes the balm of life and makes any workday more bearable

there's talent to smoking without drip guards. this was one of the few other paddlers on the creek

just sit up there and guzzzle piss while your brother does all the work

she tried to sneak up on us but tupaq was on watching for her

Salud

Last edited by gankadank on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Cheech’s Stoneflopper https://live.sta[…]

Huge Weekend

You can always count on Red to bring the goods, th[…]

Attitude

Your handle here now makes sense.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Updated - two more to go. Fallen513 for the mule […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine