Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By castingoutloud
For the record I don't like the new Queer_Gordon. In 3 posts he has given us nothing.
"I don't see the point really." (In a fake Brit accent LHD)
Fuck the nights are long.
By SLSS
I'm thinkin somebodies fuckin' witcha all now. :coffee
By castingoutloud
SLSS wrote:I'm thinkin somebodies fuckin' witcha all now. :coffee
Yeah Fuckem.
By West Chester
It's a shame the real QG left after only a few days. He could have been the source of continued amusement along with classic signature worthy responses from Nemo
By upshitscreek
West Chester wrote:It's a shame the real QG left after only a few days. He could have been the source of continued amusement along with classic signature worthy responses from Nemo
the hypocrite seems to be still lurking about according to his user profile. but i bet he's too busy posting his "other pictures" over on the NAMBLA forum now these days anyway.

By Jed
This thread has degenerated into a singular trash of one individual who to my view is no better or no worse than most of the rest of us. It has become a slam fest without any socially redeaming value. If this continues in this mode over the next 24 hours I will lock the thread. It really belongs in the forum for whiney individuals who have nothing of value to contribute... or at least nothing of cvalue in this thread.

jed
By West Chester
By gadflyfisher
:coffee :coffee
I don't know why it doesn't say it but I edited out my fabulous photos and brilliant witty repsonse posted here in favor of the coffee icons.

Herro just start an "all things chicken threa[…]

These clothings are no different than today’[…]

Other people's flys — 2.0 / Covid edition […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Caddis Emerger https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine