Suspended Animation

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
West Chester

Re: Suspended Animation

Post by West Chester » Thu May 27, 2010 9:12 pm

bump
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

Jed wrote:This thread has degenerated into a singular trash of one individual who to my view is no better or no worse than most of the rest of us. It has become a slam fest without any socially redeaming value. If this continues in this mode over the next 24 hours I will lock the thread. It really belongs in the forum for whiney individuals who have nothing of value to contribute... or at least nothing of cvalue in this thread.

jed
*See BP Boondoggle thread :coffee
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 pm

I wish i would have got here a few yrs earlier....

I missed some epic threads....

bump
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

castingoutloud

Post by castingoutloud » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:54 pm

tailchaser wrote:I wish i would have got here a few yrs earlier....

I missed some epic threads....

bump
castingoutloud wrote:From a technical standpoint I thought it was an amazing photo.
Birdman.jpg
on that note Brokeback had nice mountain shots, does not mean I have to enjoy the plot.
Just sayin
That was a fun thread. I do however regret not taking my own advice. As I do all too often I make the same error over and over again. Does not erase the good times just hurts the overall impact.
:wink
"hay Robert don't post on my board anymore.
Let's see if you're truly a man of your word.

And yes, I'm serious. Tom"

nemo
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not..." Kurt Cobain