Minnesota's February Bugs

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
E. Subvaria

Minnesota's February Bugs

Post by E. Subvaria » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 pm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xpv3OlZRMik&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xpv3OlZRMik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
master of science in angling dimensions

illcentrifugal

Re: Minnesota's February Bugs

Post by illcentrifugal » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 pm

duuude, there was two different kinds of midges in that pic.
is one an olive and the other a grey, or one the grey and the other the olive?
i thought olives were mayflys??

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Can somebody please explain to me what this means?

And whats with the thumbs up, bro? Your eagle video was chock full of them, and you opened this one with a big banger thumby's up. What the deal?
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

AftonAngler

Post by AftonAngler » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

http://www.thirdyearflyfisher.com/video.html

Wisco early opener '10

watch and take notes

:cool
doubleA

http://www.MuskyCountryOutfitters.com

"Never date the songwriter if you are the lead singer... And a giant whore." blumpkin

Truchero

Post by Truchero » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

Wow, AA, as these things go, this shit was pretty well done. Watched some of the others, read through the blog (such as it is), no douchebaggery there. These dudes friends of your's?
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"

Winston Churchill

"I still remember the day I caught more fish than he did. Idaho, September 2003. I have a tattoo." Bruiser

E. Subvaria

Post by E. Subvaria » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

AftonAngler wrote:http://www.thirdyearflyfisher.com/video.html

Wisco early opener '10

watch and take notes

I could tell by your buddy's hook sets that I have caught more fish than them.

Pass it along that you don't need to rip the lips off the trout. One can tell if their hook set is too staunch for their foray if the hook set pulls the fish out of the water.

This is easily resolved by practicing catching multiple species of fish through various methods. It is recommend to spend at least 200 days a year angling to become a master.

Cute video by the way. Do you guys share tents?

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Being that Afton is well respected by pretty much everyone in the industry (which btw way, none of them seem to know or even care who the fuck you are) I find it comical that you would have the audacity to try to out him. You are a no talented piece of shit that pretty much no one respects. You have ONE post that you ever made that had positive feedback on, and that was only because everyone was imagining your wife butt naked surrounded by mayflies. Why someone would continously subject themselves to this kind of treatment is beyond me. If I every see you at a show, river or whatever.... I am going to fuck you up.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 am

Wow... I had too much to drink last night. While I agree with pretty much everything I said, the last sentence wasnt necessary. Threatening physical voilence on the interwebs is lame and I apologize for that. If I saw you on the river, I wouldnt go out of my way to put down the beat down.

So you have that going for you... which is nice..
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

shunned

Post by shunned » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 am

t'was nice actually.

hee hee... what a bell end.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people