Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By Spudnik
In my (worthless, drunken, silly, etc.) opinion, you possess the single most important thing for inspiring photography: a good eye. Please keep them coming. :cool
By NeedmoreDEET
[report]Keep'em coming Heero & Vaku
grunge frame + resize, all the noise is "as scanned" from "big box" club photo development
09530010_x.jpg
09530010_x.jpg (186.07 KiB) Viewed 917 times
[/report]
By SLSS
Your pup cracks me up every time. :cool
By Heero
This project is still going, but its been a slow summer. I developed my first roll since July this weekend past.

Here are a couple taken while fishing:

Fishing related:

Meh.
I'm digging this thread, gents. I learned on film in the digital age. I don't shoot film much these days, as my darkroom access is pretty limited. I funded my fly gear acquisitions with the sale of old cameras. 4x5, RB67, ect. All of my photog buddies shoot digital. Reading this thread make me wanna shoot film. I miss it. Fishing isn't about rods, like photography isn't about cameras. They are simply the means to an end. But gawd, I do have a soft spot for old cameras.....
By flybug.pa.
Heero, keep them coming, you are on to something good. its like going down retro road. i am digging it :coffee
By stonedfly
I was just noodling around with my old spotmatic spII and pondering what to do with it...such nice glass, so little time.

Seriously though, are there any labs that will scan and develop b&w for reasonable that someone would recommend (heero excluded)?
ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

This is the Star Wars of TRs. so look at pa[…]

Bonus points for the Blue Hole. :cool

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Pink Pookie Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine