Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By tailchaser
I hope you don't mind, I use your pics as my desktop backround.

very cool.
By Tailer
Hot damn dude, those are some quality images. I'm usually not a geek for halos, but some of your HDR stuff is really natural. Are you using a program like Photomatix or are you blending by hand in PS?

T

(PS: that shot with teh Rhodo in the sunlight on the last page is unreal. Very inspiring stuff. I'm about two hours south of you and I get up to the Asheville area a bit. If you ever want to do a hike/shoot/fish, let me know).
By Streamer
Squigg.......Glad things have settled out a bit.

Regarding your latest pics.......I have just thrown away my camera.

Those are some of the most beautiful WNC shots I have ever seen. Hell, they are some of the best shots of anything I've ever seen.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By Squiggly
Tailer, thanks a lot man! Sometimes I border on the more cooked side of HDR like quite a few of the images I've posted in this thread, but I also shoot to maintain a balance of realism. I also, at all cost, avoid haloing. Halo's drive me bonkers. And yeah, I'm up to hang with a fellow drakian anytime man! The best is head out for a sunrise shoot, then hit the cricks and rivers or a nice long hike for the day. Holla at me anytime.

Streamer, it's great to get such feedback. We live in such an incredible place and it's been my goal to capture it the way I see and feel it's beauty.

***SPAM ALERT*** if anyone of you are ever interested in a print I am more than happy to offer a Drakian discount. I mostly print on archival photographic paper using a Giclee fine arts printer, but I can also do archival canvas as well as some other interesting options. Just give me a shout!

:cool
By locogringo
Squiggly wrote:
***SPAM ALERT*** if anyone of you are ever interested in a print I am more than happy to offer a Drakian discount. I mostly print on archival photographic paper using a Giclee fine arts printer, but I can also do archival canvas as well as some other interesting options. Just give me a shout!

:cool
Squig,
What are you printing on?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Extended Body Paradrake https://live.staticf[…]

Honourable Plat set

https://juega-loteria.blogspot.com/2020/02/cuantas[…]

That'd be me AND Ironman. he made sure to rub his[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine