The Fish of a Lifetime

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
WesleyDean

The Fish of a Lifetime

Post by WesleyDean » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Last edited by WesleyDean on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

locogringo

Re: The Fish of a Lifetime

Post by locogringo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.

WesleyDean

Post by WesleyDean » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm

locogringo wrote:Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.
Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

WesleyDean wrote: Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.
Alright, I'll spell it out for you, with numbers.

1. Intro.
2. If you don't embed, I don't click.
#. Intro.
4. Maybe you should read those threads so you know what content lies therein. i.e. Not all that glitters is gold
%. Intro
8. Fuck off.
boy in long pants

tb3.

Post by tb3. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

WesleyDean wrote:
locogringo wrote:Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.
Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.

I've never been to App State, but I met their women's rugby team. They weren't all awful looking, either. They were making out with the ECU women's rugby team at a bar in Greenville. Apparently they had lost. I remember thinking it was an excellent way to demonstrate sportsmanship.

Maybe it wasn't rugby. I was really drunk.

Also, your video is pretty banal :coffee

WesleyDean

Post by WesleyDean » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 am

Let me know how I can delete my account and I'd be more than happy to leave whatever kind of community you all are trying to create here. I regret wasting my time here.

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

I'd threaten legal action.

these folk here are assholes.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 am

tb3. wrote:
WesleyDean wrote:

I've never been to App State, but I met their women's rugby team. They weren't all awful looking, either. They were making out with the ECU women's rugby team at a bar in Greenville. Apparently they had lost. I remember thinking it was an excellent way to demonstrate sportsmanship.

Maybe it wasn't rugby. I was really drunk.

Also, your video is pretty banal :coffee
it was most likely the field hockey team, they get pretty wild.

not related half the volleyball team lives next to my brother
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

locogringo

Post by locogringo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 am

WesleyDean wrote:
It's all right if you don't like reggae music or thongs. We won't hold that against you. We have several gay members on here.

Carve out your own niche here. Just don't do it down here with out posting an intro upstairs. I didn't watch your video because it was a link and not imbedded. I was afraid it was a snuff film.

If we knew something about you, like where you fish, how you fish, what you drink, what color Subaru you drive, I might not have been afraid it was a snuff film. I would have just been afraid it sucked, but that's progress.