Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By locogringo
Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.
By WesleyDean
locogringo wrote:Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.
Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.
By CarelessEthiopian
WesleyDean wrote: Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.
Alright, I'll spell it out for you, with numbers.

1. Intro.
2. If you don't embed, I don't click.
#. Intro.
4. Maybe you should read those threads so you know what content lies therein. i.e. Not all that glitters is gold
%. Intro
8. Fuck off.
By tb3.
WesleyDean wrote:
locogringo wrote:Dude, I just got through cleaning up the spam. Now you come in and post down here with no proper intro upstairs? Please get fucked. There, I was polite about it.
Seeing how my thread is surrounded by others about reggae videos and thong pictures, and I'm actually trying to contribute to the material on this site, I'll pass.

I've never been to App State, but I met their women's rugby team. They weren't all awful looking, either. They were making out with the ECU women's rugby team at a bar in Greenville. Apparently they had lost. I remember thinking it was an excellent way to demonstrate sportsmanship.

Maybe it wasn't rugby. I was really drunk.

Also, your video is pretty banal :coffee
By WesleyDean
Let me know how I can delete my account and I'd be more than happy to leave whatever kind of community you all are trying to create here. I regret wasting my time here.
By shunned
I'd threaten legal action.

these folk here are assholes.
By steelrain202
tb3. wrote:
WesleyDean wrote:

I've never been to App State, but I met their women's rugby team. They weren't all awful looking, either. They were making out with the ECU women's rugby team at a bar in Greenville. Apparently they had lost. I remember thinking it was an excellent way to demonstrate sportsmanship.

Maybe it wasn't rugby. I was really drunk.

Also, your video is pretty banal :coffee
it was most likely the field hockey team, they get pretty wild.

not related half the volleyball team lives next to my brother
By locogringo
WesleyDean wrote:
It's all right if you don't like reggae music or thongs. We won't hold that against you. We have several gay members on here.

Carve out your own niche here. Just don't do it down here with out posting an intro upstairs. I didn't watch your video because it was a link and not imbedded. I was afraid it was a snuff film.

If we knew something about you, like where you fish, how you fish, what you drink, what color Subaru you drive, I might not have been afraid it was a snuff film. I would have just been afraid it sucked, but that's progress.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

whatcha tying?

Does that make those snow cones?

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Love this place. Need to visit more often. I was s[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine