Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By Weedbed
Hey gang,

Recently I combined digital art with my traditional drawings and it seems to add a unique touch. So the fish is hand-drawn, then scanned onto the computer, the paper background is deleted, and the digital effects are added afterwards in CS5.
Let me know what you think.

Arctic Series - arctic char coming soon...

Warmwater Series - walleye and carp coming soon...

Others

Nick
By Weedbed
Thanks for the feedback NC.

Here's some pieces I did that are done in pencil. The colour is watercolour pencil and the black is graphite pencil. These are 9x12 and larger so they take a fair amount of time to complete! 20+hrs.

Nick
By locogringo
Hey diddlefuck, post an intro upstairs.

Weedbed wrote:Hey gang,

Recently I combined digital art with my traditional drawings and it seems to add a unique touch. So the fish is hand-drawn, then scanned onto the computer, the paper background is deleted, and the digital effects are added afterwards in CS5.
Let me know what you think.

Arctic Series - arctic char coming soon...

Warmwater Series - walleye and carp coming soon...

Others

Nick
By Weedbed
Don't get your panty liner in a knot there Gringo. This is my intro so deal with it. I usually let someone buy me a beer before I let em talk to me that way. Guess we gotta get em bloody first eh?

Anyways, love to stay and bs but I'm going fishing! There be lips to be pierced!
By blue ridge angler
Looks like you are biting Fishlore's steezo..
The drawings are way better without the post processing..
By Mr. Don
Weedbed wrote:Don't get your panty liner in a knot there Gringo. This is my intro so deal with it. I usually let someone buy me a beer before I let em talk to me that way. Guess we gotta get em bloody first eh?

Anyways, love to stay and bs but I'm going fishing! There be lips to be pierced!
Nice fish. Piss poor intro. Bring the goods upstairs newbert. You can't be hiding down here. :cheer
By upshitscreek
Weedbed wrote: Let me know what you think.
i think you should post an intro.

the lettering/fonts on those pics are so trashy i'm surprised you didn't put mullets on those fish.
By upshitscreek
Weedbed wrote: Anyways, love to stay and bs but I'm going fishing!

if i had a dollar for every new twit who says this as a comeback when it starts to go south for them on the drake...
By shunned
oh my gawd! you can draw fish???

well fuck me, that's an automatic pass.
come on in and shit on my lunch.

fuck this fella.
we've enough (bullshit) artists.
By tailchaser
this is the worst fucking shit I've ever seen...
By Mr. Don
I think you should switch to wolves. Think of all the awesome t-shirts you could do.
help me out?

Sent money - I don't want anything in return shoul[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs […]

Report: Heero is a great big failure

Did Dibbs get a hold of you? No. Joe stopped[…]

Cheech’s Grumpy Frumpy II https://li[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine