Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By tailchaser
West Chester wrote:I am still enjoying the magic modes....

[report]Image[/report]
yeah, well we'd also like to so how it makes those overly sexual active women look too. jus sayin
By woolly bugger
I've been using the TG-1 since June (I gave my old Oly 1030sw to my son) and think it's great.
By foureyedgeek
I must be dense. What is the advantage of the lens adapter by itself, without the tele or fisheye?
By Long Haired Dave
Don't want to hijack but I'm thinking about asking for a new waterproof camera for Christmas.

Bought mine (Pentax Optio W30) in 2007 and it's bitten the dust: it runs through a battery in about 5 shots, even a freshly charged one.

What I like about it is it goes in the surf or in the duck blind. What I don't like about it is no lens cover so I often get smudged pictures.
By SLSS
Long Haired Dave wrote:: it runs through a battery in about 5 shots, even a freshly charged one.
I think that's just a worn out battery.
By Long Haired Dave
SLSS wrote:
Long Haired Dave wrote:: it runs through a battery in about 5 shots, even a freshly charged one.
I think that's just a worn out battery.
Or maybe a crappy charger. I have bought 2 replacement batteries since though and always charge them up... anyway the thing makes me mad because it takes something like 2.5 full minutes from the time I press the power button until I can get a picture. Rigor sets in on the poor fish before I get a shot.
By Horn_Identity
Back to the original topic....

[report]Dig the magic mode.

Macro aint bad either.

Clear shot in low light.

Not bad, not bad for a P&S. Will definitely come to play.

:cool[/report]
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine