Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
I took a week long trip with my boyfriend to the HOH river in Washington. It was such an amazing place, and an amazing experience! I brought my camera, he brought his spey rod! Sadly he didn't catch the steelhead he was after but he did catch some other fish!
- nice tight sexy loops - if anyone has watched RIOS modern spey casting then you will know what im talking about!
- 10153637_10152302132048468_2489192572785193672_n.jpg (194.7 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
- 10274046_10152302131628468_5679695071974026416_n.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
- 1486925_10152302131503468_2339111407770546436_n.jpg (78.21 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
- His reel and rod!
- 10152002_10152302132243468_8123192735226689038_n.jpg (54.66 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
Better tie all flies on doubles to help land the fish tooHeero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:A 6 year old girl could be casting tight loops with that skagit line within a days time.
I really think you should look up "micro-skagit"
veins full of disappearing ink
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests