Newbie second post

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
slapshot

Re: Newbie second post

Post by slapshot » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 pm

As a dude who enjoys photography, I am lucky to know Vaku. He's a solid fucking guy. You don't wanna call him out on photography related shit. Just don't. One, it's sophomoric as fuck. When you got something to prove to random internet motherfuckers (like posting a b&w with jacked up contrasts), you got your priorities crooked. That's two. I wish I could think of three but I can't. It's pretty simple to read the intro instructions, post up the goods, and call it a day. Being the rebel you think you're being isn't getting you anywhere with these folk. What folks wanna see is a glimpse of how you get down on the water. They don't want your spot location, hell they don't wanna see your face, just think of it as a little tiny gate. You could be Billy Badass and try to hop it like a lot of people do but that never ends well and splinters suck when you fall on the gate. Or you could respect the rules of the house. Your call boss.
I usually drop em in the grass and then fish out another cast or two while I wait for them to get tired enough to hold still - that way you can actually tell how long they are against the rod. - JT

ChaseChrome

Post by ChaseChrome » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Needs Heero chicken... :coffee
All thinking men are atheists...E. Hemingway

Sometimes hipness is what it ain't...Tower of P

Apparently they believe that putting a see through skirt on a word makes it OK...Average Joe

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Which chicken?

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:15 am

Had you spent more than a few minutes lurking here you would have figured out calling out a professional photographer is fucking stupid.I'd be happy to share my photography prowess even though you seem like a perfectly good asshole. Maybe you should go to the fly tying section and call Glista out.
STOP BEING A FUCKING WANKER !