It flows 51 miles out of the Cascade foothills to the west. Drenched in Native American history, it was a major trade route to Eastern Oregon and the Deschutes River (the trails are still there), and the 1-hour drive South from the Stump can put you on some schweet, uncrowded water. You remember uncrowded right??
Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- a_9.jpg (131.03 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
- a_8.jpg (428.48 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
- a_7.jpg (391.7 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
- a_5.jpg (267.59 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
- a_6.jpg (354.62 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
- a_4.jpg (375.37 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: baughb and 23 guests