Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By Articulated Trico
Cool grave shots! I threw in a few of one of the best leaders the planet has ever seen! A man that gave the finger to "whitey"! To bad I couldn't find the pics of Sacagawea grave on Wind River Res.

Green Butt Skunk as an offering, hey it was on an Alec Jackson!
By Oldog
Chief Joseph

I will fight no more forever

Nez Perce

on the Wind River Res?
By Harry Snapper
LeeO wrote:Cool graveyard near my house
Was this guy a proctologist?

I worked for a funeral service on Vancouver island for a bit, as a Vital Statistics Registrar. Then, after a few months got curious and asked the manager if I could "ride along" for a transfer. His reply was "Bullshit on that, the coroner just called and your going to the car accident on Island Highway RIGHT NOW!" What an asshole. Thank god I wasn't wearing high heels.

Anyway the whole morale to this story is since we live on Vancouver Island, somethings have to be "picked up" from the water. AND I WILL NOT EAT CRAB TO THIS DAY. Picture that. Yep. Not good.
By Articulated Trico
Oldog,
Sacagawea grave is on Wind River Res. Chief Joesph grave is outside of Joesph, Oregon.
By LeechingBunny
some shots from the National Cemetery outside of Sturgis in South Dakota..
cemetary1.jpg
cemetary1.jpg (176.07 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
cemetary2.jpg
cemetary2.jpg (138.14 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
cemetary3.jpg
cemetary3.jpg (187.43 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
By troutsnot
Harry Snapper wrote:
LeeO wrote:Cool graveyard near my house
Was this guy a proctologist?

I worked for a funeral service on Vancouver island for a bit, as a Vital Statistics Registrar. Then, after a few months got curious and asked the manager if I could "ride along" for a transfer. His reply was "Bullshit on that, the coroner just called and your going to the car accident on Island Highway RIGHT NOW!" What an asshole. Thank god I wasn't wearing high heels.

Anyway the whole morale to this story is since we live on Vancouver Island, somethings have to be "picked up" from the water. AND I WILL NOT EAT CRAB TO THIS DAY. Picture that. Yep. Not good.
Did some asshole stick gum on the side of this guys tombstone?
By jerome
bump
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

A Confession

That is so funny......his suits are more offensive[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine