Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
- Posts: 3850
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am
after much indecision
Eastern Green Dragon
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:44 pm
- Location: Pa.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph
- Posts: 3363
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: The Heart of Darkness
Last edited by Glista
on Fri May 30, 2008 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Constantly moving...
"...you''d have a scratch-tagging heroin hooker giving hummers and running an illegal craps game while roosters fought pitbulls in the toilet bowl" Mark Driver
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:31 pm
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
- hitch hiker.jpg (71.08 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
- Caterpillar and Rod.jpg (146.83 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
- watson cranefly.jpg (261.35 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
i'm not going to lie, but i'll fight for this river - when it flows, its alive. ..
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: CT
- stonef10.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
"America.....The thrusting pelvis of Death"
- Posts: 10008
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Classified
This is actually fishinwidow's entry. She took the pic. & needs a rod.
Last edited by Salmotrutta
on Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 6:39 am
Long time lurker, can't resist posting to this one though.
- Posts: 4714
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Out West
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.
- Posts: 9999
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: prison... but only on the weekends.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me
-raffa of all fucking people
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Morehead City, NC
Look,it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests