Beginner's Luck

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
DayTripper

Re: Beginner's Luck

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 am

I like baseball. I'm taking my son to a baseball game on Sunday. He likes baseball too. We do lot's of stuff together. He likes to fly fish, but when we go after trout I'll set him up with a panther martin. It's just easier for kids to catch fish that way. He hates it, if he had the vocabulary, he'd tell me I'm belittling him by trying to make things easier. Kinda cool that at 7, he's already evolved past most fisherman.

You like football, Len?

Kinni

Post by Kinni » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:08 am

LenH wrote:what is up with this sign>>>>>>>>?

Did the worm dunkers of Minnesota unite?
they did unite. they called and said that they need you back at HQ right away.

signs like that happen when groups like Tu didn't have the foresight to understand social implications of regulations. those folks felt left out of the process, and rightfully so. since then though amends have been made, and that leadership of TU is no longer calling the shots.

why don't you man up and state your intent, instead of this smarmy, passive aggressive bullshit. you are not adding beauty, your games only embolden folks to hate whatever you post. you have a history of pissing people off. i know of a few that have actually went looking for pyhsical confrontations with you. i remember you from the wis ff board. you just can't seem to get along with anyone. but, i digress. karma will have her way with you. well i guess she already has, hasn't she?

i'm done getting lured by your trolling. i only hope that someday you get what is rightfully coming to you.

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:13 am

LenH wrote:Another Boobs & Pies Section

http://www.hatchesmagazine.com/author/Len_Harris

Can't find ya in here either.

Am I looking in the wrong place?
Whoa there tough guy, when did I say I could write huh? Doesn't mean I can't put in my two cents. Your story sucks, very bland, did nothing for me. On the cover of some midwest rag, oh my god, you must be fuckin famous! (not). We really don't care Len, really don't.

Bob White is a stand up guy who can write circles around you, don't try to kiss his ass just because he has better credentials than you. He is more than welcome here because he can take a joke and spit them out as well, did you see his 'tard, it's fucking classic. He's showing boobs and pie with every post, now is it good enough for you, since Bob does it? There just jokes Len, Jokes, nothing more. If you take offense to it, too bad.

I was a guide on was of the best waters in Pa, the stream of presidents, I've caught and helped clients catch fish that make yours look like dinks on a regular basis. Do you see me posting that shit, no. Why? Because I'm not some attention whore who needs to prove to everyone that I'm the best, because I'm not and neither are you.

Fuck off Len, you make no sense and your pictures and stories are crap, not to mention you're to PC for what goes on around here. Douchebag!
Last edited by Nemeth on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 am

The Volfish wrote:Please move this to General Discussion and rename thread: TroutSpace
x eleventy trillion billion.
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:23 am

LenH wrote:your reason is flawed.

so fly fishing is harder....lots harder...
Agree on that.

It is much harder to use a long bow than a compound bow.
Agree on that.

Do i use a long bow? Nope
Do I use a compound?
Nope

I use a crossbow.

Does that make me less of a hunter?

NOPE
What the hell are you talking about, Len? I'm just talking about family and sports. No need to get all defensive. I could care less if you go both ways.

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

AlexC wrote:
LenH wrote:your reason is flawed.

so fly fishing is harder....lots harder...
Agree on that.

It is much harder to use a long bow than a compound bow.
Agree on that.

Do i use a long bow? Nope
Do I use a compound?
Nope

I use a crossbow.

Does that make me less of a hunter?

NOPE
What the hell are you talking about, Len? I'm just talking about family and sports. No need to get all defensive. I could care less if you go both ways.
I'm telling you Alex, this guy is fucking retarded......

Did you see his response when I told him his story sucked, I bet he was crying while he was responding with all those fucking links to nowheresville.

I bet when he responds to this he makes absolutely no sense at all. He's trying to beat us with his intellect, which is "Franks and Beans! Have you seen my weiner?"
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 am

Nemeth wrote:
AlexC wrote:
I'm telling you Alex, this guy is fucking retarded......

Did you see his response when I told him his story sucked, I bet he was crying while he was responding with all those fucking links to nowheresville.

I bet when he responds to this he makes absolutely no sense at all. He's trying to beat us with his intellect, which is "Franks and Beans! Have you seen my weiner?"
Oh come on, Nemeth. Seems like a good guy who just wants to share with people who don't wanna listen. He's the Jehovah's Witness of fly fishing bulletin boards.

Bird Dog

Post by Bird Dog » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 am

People - don't feed the trolls. Put this piece of shit on your foes list and be done.
"Call today to schedule your Entitlement Tour of Catamount Vistas, for the thrill of your lifetime! But not theirs. Catamount Vistas, because screw them, that''s why!"- wookie

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am

But he's famous

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am

Bird Dog wrote:People - don't feed the trolls. Put this piece of shit on your foes list and be done.
I know Bird, you're right. But this guy is like the clap, you just want to scratch it.

AlexC wrote:But he's famous
he is famous, he's gonna be on midwest outdoors or some shit, he's a regular Johnny Carson.

Kinni

Post by Kinni » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

why don't we do like asshat. send you thoughts on why you won't tune in, and support their advertisers to tv@midwestoutdoors.com

i sent mine, and i will get many more to do the same.

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm

how's that working out for you, Len?