Asshat?

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
jerome

Asshat?

Post by jerome » Fri May 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Troll with nice trout, right before he beats its skull in and eats it raw...... which he will also post pics of...
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

RFA

Re: Asshat?

Post by RFA » Fri May 30, 2008 2:16 pm

bump
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 am

Bump Caused it aint LENdmeyourHairypenis
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm

What Yard said
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

Fishsticker

Post by Fishsticker » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 am

What's so wrong with killing a trout and eating it.........I would say that is better than ripping it's lips and tossing it back in the water hoping it does not do the belly up til you get out of eyesight. :stupid :stupid :stupid :stupid

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 am

Fishsticker wrote:I'm the douche nozzle's bitch. :stupid
Fixed.
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

Fishsticker

Post by Fishsticker » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:21 pm

Why is it that I can conjugate an intelligent comeback , but you children only know how to use profanity and idiotic gay references to try to express your point, I have to wonder how many of you need to come out of the closet and quit living the lies you tell your so-called wives.............LMAO

jerome

Post by jerome » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Fishsticker wrote:Why is it that I can conjugate an intelligent comeback , but you children only know how to use profanity and idiotic gay references to try to express your point, I have to wonder how many of you need to come out of the closet and quit living the lies you tell your so-called wives.............LMAO
If this places sucks so much.... and the posters are so stupid,etc.....Why the fuck are you still here????

do you think you are enlightening us????

I was one of the first ones to call out your boy for what he was doing, if you could read and comprehend instead of just spouting off shit, you would know that...... :spam
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Fishsticker

Post by Fishsticker » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 pm

FlyPhisher wrote:
Fishsticker wrote:Why is it that I can conjugate an intelligent comeback , but you children only know how to use profanity and idiotic gay references to try to express your point, I have to wonder how many of you need to come out of the closet and quit living the lies you tell your so-called wives.............LMAO
If this places sucks so much.... and the posters are so stupid,etc.....Why the fuck are you still here????

do you think you are enlightening us????

I was one of the first ones to call out your boy for what he was doing, if you could read and comprehend instead of just spouting off shit, you would know that...... :spam
Who is "my boy" and what calling out did you do? Quite frankly the only reason I am on here is to see how unintelligent you elitist types are, you claim I am the one spouting off shit, yet I don't think you know how to post without blatantly insulting someone or using vulgar language.........God forbid any of my kids would happen upon a sight such as this and think they are going to make some friends and learn something new about fishing, only to see a bunch of infantile idiots calling everyone gay and using profane language that I bet none of you would dare say to mine or anyone Else's face in real life.....but on the Internet you talk big........all I am trying to get across to you is the fact that by being so elitist and hating any type of fishing that doesn't involve a fly or releasing the fish is self defeating and gives the anti- hunters/anti-fishers more fuel to divide and conquer (i 'm sure you don't have kids, you act like one yourself) but I would like for there to be outdoor sports for my kids and grand kids to one day enjoy..........not a bunch of idiots that couldn't get over themselves and got our past times taken away from us.........

Get over yourselves, quit thinking your better than anyone that doesn't agree with your way of fishing and thinking (i use the term loosely in this case) And accept that spin , bait, bow, and every other ethical type of fishing has it's place. You should also realize that Len is an excellent trout guide and just because he chooses to fish spinners doesn't mean he's a hack, I would bet hundreds of his clients would tell you different (and i would bet a good majority of them are fly anglers)...........now i know you will all jump on this and call me a bunch of choice names trying to "put me in my place", but the fact of the matter is I am a heterosexual, NOT white trash,NOT inbred, and I am not Len's boy toy........oh yes I am also well edugimacated,........ LMFAO

jerome

Post by jerome » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:12 pm

The Drake, if you paid attention to the rest of the website or the Magazine, is a fly fishing magazine...... this is a fly fishing site... that is why your attitudes,etc are not really accepted here... Also if you paid more attention to the forum, other than trolling and bragging on your fishing/hunting..... you would see that there is much more to this place and alot of the "bullshit" and such that you dont approve of is joking among friends, an extension of the boat,etc...

And you can ask those that know me on here and have met me.... that most anything i say online, i will say it to most anyone's face.I am pretty sarcastic and really dont give a shit about what others think.

there are warnings and a birthday screener in place to keep kids off of here.... so no worries for you.... :cheer

mendthatshit87

Post by mendthatshit87 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 pm

In the short time of being here, I have made friends, learned more then I deserve, and gone on a fishing trip that was very "kick ass" oops sorry for the bad language! I dont mean to get warm and fuzzy...But, to say that this place is just a place for calling people names and swearing is completely bullshit...oops!
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:52 am

God forbid you monitor any of your kids computer usage. Nice parenting skills. Blame others for the content because you are to lazy to supervise your children.