Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By highstream

By jerome
By Yard Sale
bump
By Ricky Bobby
why would you post blurry out of focus shots... Is Big Foot in there or something?
Just saying... If its blurry or out of focus. Maybe you should just show it to your family.
Dont get me wrong there are some good shots, but the out of focus ones, I could do without.
By nllaeder
Ricky Bobby wrote:why would you post blurry out of focus shots... Is Big Foot in there or something?
Just saying... If its blurry or out of focus. Maybe you should just show it to your family.
Dont get me wrong there are some good shots, but the out of focus ones, I could do without.

And make sure not to post any notices of anything on ebay, unless you're willing to give it Ricky Whiny for free.

Thanks for playing at rickybobby.com.

This is rickybobby.com, right?
By highstream
Ricky Bobby wrote:why would you post blurry out of focus shots... Is Big Foot in there or something?

You missed the whole freakin point of the post. Nice.
By Ricky Bobby
nllaeder wrote: Thanks for playing at rickybobby.com.

WWWaaaaaaa Nllaeder, your still caught up on that... My God you are a bitch arent you.
Your still made I called your girlfriend out from your small stream posse-
Small being the key word...
And its Mr. Ricky Bobby to you huckleberry.
By nllaeder
Ricky Bobby wrote:
nllaeder wrote: Thanks for playing at rickybobby.com.

WWWaaaaaaa Nllaeder, your still caught up on that... My God you are a bitch arent you.
Your still made I called your girlfriend out from your small stream posse-
Small being the key word...
And its Mr. Ricky Bobby to you huckleberry.
I'm the bitch?

Ha!

Go back and read your own shit.

Fucking Texan.
By Adams
nllaeder wrote:

And make sure not to post any notices of anything on ebay, unless you're willing to give it Ricky Whiny for free.

Thanks for playing at rickybobby.com.

This is Prickybobby.com, right?
fixed
By Ricky Bobby
nllaeder wrote: I'm the bitch?
Uh.... No, I said your my bitch... not a bitch. Get it right...

I’ll take Heero’sspot if it’s op[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Retro Caddis Cripple https://live[…]

professional anarchist$. ps. ummm... what chun[…]

Woven Hair Flies

The fuck is wrong with you Bob Biggot?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine